[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aiming low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497294493455.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497294493455.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>28 kv socially retarded, etcetera etcetera etcetera
>You know the deal

Getting old (and desperate), thought about aiming for more realistic standards. Trouble is, seems like all the "homely" girls in my age group are in relationships and quite a few are now married. I saw a WIIIIIDE woman with a wedding band.

So where does this leave me? Every other single girl is 7+/10 with zero common interests (and I'm about as attractive and sociable as a brick). Is this hell?
>>
>>18493159
Lower your standards, but don't stop going after attractive women too. Play the numbers, swing at every pitch and you might hit a fastball by accident.
>>
>>18493171
>lower your standards

My standards ARE low, like 1/10 low.

>Play the numbers, swing at every pitch and you might hit a fastball by accident.

I think you might be misjudging the gap between me and the available girls. Like by a lot.

I'm just wondering that all the "homely" girls can't be in relationships can they?
>>
>>18493189
They're not, you're just really that dumb
>>
>>18493197
I feel like if I said something about redpills and sluts I might have got more than "just do it".
>>
>>18493222
You're under the impression that every woman around who is ugly enough for you is already taken. That's dumb.

Keep looking for more butt-uglies. You'll definitely find some single ones.
>>
File: 1499398725658.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1499398725658.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18493189
>ARE low
Online dating, stop whining and ask some girls on dates then.

You dont need to have common interests with the girl. At the start all you need is her to give you boner. The common interests and hobbies can be found later.
>>
>>18493225
>You're under the impression that every woman around who is ugly enough for you is already taken. That's dumb.

Maybe women in their late 30s and 40s. I've ruffled through my yearbook, and every girl who wasn't a social butterfly is married/in a relationship.

>>18493256
You don't need to have common interests with the girl.

I'm sure I do, if I want a decent conversation.
>>
>>18493256
stop posting that photo, cuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.