[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of my league?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sketch-1499423441747.png (1MB, 1080x1087px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1499423441747.png
1MB, 1080x1087px
There is this qt in my class and I really can't read her because of much autismo but it's almost like she's trying to signal me or something.

I usually try my best to ignore her because I really don't want to involve myself with some girl I won't even get a shot with. I sit across her in my class and she would always catch me glancing at her and she would do the same when I pretended not to notice. She would also do this thing where she would wait for me to leave the room before leaving and kinda walk behind me probably because she wants me to initiate a conversation. And there was this time where she would sit in a table right beside mine during lunch even though the whole place was practically empty.

In most cases I would just approach this girl and get to know her but I can't with this chick because she just seems so out of my league. (I'm 5'5 manlet and don't really have any interesting features I guess...) Help me out anons this whole situation makes me feel like a fuckin 8th grader.
Is she teasing me or is she just legit looking for a friend? Pic related
>>
>>18493097
>this whole situation makes me feel like a fuckin 8th grader
and what are you now, 9th grader?

Also, why the fuck do you complain about being a manlet when you haven't even reached peak puberty yet?

Fucking hell, your entire post sounds like a bait.
>>
>>18493102
Dude I probably should have said I was 20...so I'm pretty fucked
>>
>>18493097
she could be toying you in that feline-feminine way that women do, like a cat with a mouse; but then again maybe you have a chance, so why not give it your best shot?

what's the worst that can happen? the shattering of your fragile sexual ego? - Fuck that. Learn the meaning of ZFG, and bear in mind the oh-so-sweet poon between those long legs.

Go get her.
>>
>>18493109
Thanks bud. I guess it wouldn't be so bad just to give it the old college try. But what is ZFG?
>>
>>18493120
Zero Fucks Given.

Laughing in the Face of Adversity, my man.
>>
File: sketch-1499424792546.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1499424792546.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>18493097
This is me btw. Just wanna know if I have a shot at that
>>
File: 1496663285337.jpg (40KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1496663285337.jpg
40KB, 640x586px
>>18493106
So you're in college then? Alright, now we're talking. You just sounded like you're in HS or something.

This anon >>18493109 said it, she is just teasing you, because she knows somehow that you are into her. This is just a game for her, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't cut to the fucking chase and just ask her social media or number and chat/text up with her, and later ask if she wants to hang out or study together or w/e. Good luck!
>>
>>18493150
You don't have to post yourself, your looks don't matter unless you look seriously inbred, which I see is not the case. What matters is how good are your social skills, do you have anything you are into besides browsing internet, do you perceive value in yourself etc.
>>
File: shieet nigga what you doin.png (494KB, 419x549px) Image search: [Google]
shieet nigga what you doin.png
494KB, 419x549px
>>18493157
>your looks don't matter
>>
>>18493150
No shot dude
>>
>>18493123
Is that some reddit thing? Pretty fucking gay
>not bumping
>>
>>18493173
So do I have a shot at blasting myself in the head?
>>
>>18493176
Heartiste is hardly plebbit, summerfag.
jokes on you, gaylord.
>>
>>18493165
they really don't, most people look average and unless you look inbred or like supermodel, the bigger factor is your social skills, social status and personality
>>
>>18493180
Yep, you're a redditor. kys cuck and all that hope you have a trash life
>>
>>18493188
Behold the rage of the incel.
Burn, youngfag, burn, reveal the Secret King inside you.
>>
>>18493185
Yeah I see how this holds but again I'm only 5'5... So it's not the look but the height that isn't average so that is an issue for sure. And she has some looong legs
>>
>>18493195
If you're going to bicker about nothing the least you could do is not bump the thread with this cancer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.