[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
Hey /adv/, 20 year old virgin here. My friends have started using Tinder recently with much luck. I humbly request all of your tips and experiences with dates like this. I'm not ugly, just clueless (once went on a whole date ignoring signs and just talked and then took her home - didnt realize it until later)

Appreciate any help guise.
>>
>>18492883
If you like someone, don't become a "chatbuddy". Ask them out asap, and don't be weird about. When you see a way in, say: "Haha yeah, that [whatever she said] is awesome indeed. Let's grab a beer!" or something like that.

Don't use too many pictures. Make sure the pictures project a varies and active lifestyle. Don't use five slightly different selfies, but go for one selfie, one picture of you doing something fun, one picture of you with a dog or whatever, etc...
>>
>>18492894
I think I got the second part down, theres a selfie, group friend pic, funny childhood pic and a sports pic. As for the first part that is good advice, i cant get beer though so maybe smoke or get coffee or something?
>>
>>18492903
>As for the first part that is good advice, i cant get beer though so maybe smoke or get coffee or something?
Yeah man. Whatever seems like her cup of tea (pun intended). If she looks like she's into art, suggest a museum or whatever. Don't do the smoking thing if you're not sure she's cool with that, although I'm getting the impression that you're from a muslim country with a shishah tradition?
>>
>>18492926
Lol no, california, most people just happen to smoke weed here. Its just as common as all the memes about it
>>
Be really cautious. I went out with a girl from Tinder last week and I'm pretty sure she gave me genital herpes. I'm getting tested tomorrow.
>>
>>18492883
Does Tinder feel dead for anyone else outside of a city? I live like 1hr from a city and I'm pretty decently looking but i N E V E R get any matches. Feels like my shit is bugged
>>
>>18493023
Yikes. Noted. I mostly only go for girls under 20 though, so hopefully the chances are less. Also always would use a condom.

>>18493026
I live in a small town and it doesnt really seem too dead, but i just started.
>>
File: ABugOnTheWindow.jpg (56KB, 531x574px) Image search: [Google]
ABugOnTheWindow.jpg
56KB, 531x574px
>>18492883

Met the love of my life on Tinder brah -23 here

don't put much on your bio, they won't even read it 99% of the time.
she's shown me her Tinder and after looking at other guys bio I can tell why she chose me

Just make sure you don't look like a jackass or a fuccboii in your photos and you'll be fine.

Tips:

>If she doesn't have a bio
Start by talking to her about something in the background of her photos

>She doesn't respond at all
DON'T SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE

I literally was playing games[jokes] with my gf on Tinder thinking she was a catfish, after less than an hour we moved onto Snapchat then phone numbers then dates.

Always ask to talk on Snapchat, numbers are for old people/when it's getting serious.

SC gives you both the freedom to say whatever you want
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.