[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl is toying with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: imfine_20copy_original[1].jpg (2MB, 2195x2153px) Image search: [Google]
imfine_20copy_original[1].jpg
2MB, 2195x2153px
Alright /adv/ I'll make this one quick.

3 years ago, I met a girl. Gamer girl, nice rack, not even crazy. I get led on for about 6 months, we confess love, then all of a sudden she breaks it off because she "just wants to be friends but still the same."

Fast forward to today, we get back together and like a fucking sucker I took the bait and she's doing it again, only this time she doesn't want to lose me.

Chances are she's too afraid to commit to anything on her own, so tonight I gave her a choice: Stop playing with my heart and actually commit to it, or let me move on with my life.

Problem is, I legitimately want to be with her.
Did I do the right thing? What could I have done better in this situation that might help me?
>>
>>18492868
She just wants to fuck. Don't commit. She's also fucking other guys. You should do the same.
>>
Ultimatums never work
>>
>Gamer girl
First flag
>Breaks it off and wants to remain friends
Second flag and it means she thought maybe she could upgrade and wanted you in case it didn't pan out
Now you're just repeating history and making excuses for her
Stay away from women who have typical male interests like gamer girls and you're an idiot for even wanting her to commit, she's shown you what's in store for you several times and you keep going back
>>
>>18492868
I've had the on/off thing in the past too. It works great if you just want physical intimacy, but these things usually don't last too long.

I guess you can give her another try, but it sounds dodgy as hell. Is she even into you?
>>
File: 149734,xcitefun-cute-spider-1.jpg (20KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
149734,xcitefun-cute-spider-1.jpg
20KB, 600x410px
>>18492879
Yeah. We constantly hang out or skype/video chat and she's really sweet.
>>
>>18492892
You're such a faggot. She's temporarily using you and you're going on about how sweet she is
You deserve everything she's going to put you through
>>
have you put PiV yet?
>>
>>18492892
Good for you, but this guy has a fair warning >>18492899 that if she is going to be flaky in the future, it's a huge red flag. Right now, I am just assuming you two are underage or barely above, and it's just she being confused if you really want her or not, and it's not the case where she's just using you as FWB while you have feelings.
>>
You have never met in real life, right? Fix that asap. Fly over and give her the d.
>>
File: y92iSnH.jpg (27KB, 492x478px) Image search: [Google]
y92iSnH.jpg
27KB, 492x478px
>>18492919
>>18492899
Thanks anons.

>>18492930
We have met, we know each other irl.
>>
>>18492942
Have you fucked and how often?
>>
File: 9VSrQT9.jpg (9KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
9VSrQT9.jpg
9KB, 246x200px
>>18492914
>>18492947
No action.
>>
>>18492974
abort mission
abandon ship
>>
>>18492892
>We constantly hang out or skype/video chat and she's really sweet.

Don't know how grown up she is but sometimes with chicks who have an internet relationship who you don't see regularly out of the online shit what happens is they kind of threat the relationship as something they can turn on and off. She probably wants a relationship but only when it pleases her which is why she's making such drama. She likes the time she spends with you, but she either is scared of having you outside of this internet thing or she doesn't want to cause it doesn't fit in her situation outside of skype/videochat/whatever. I bet she acts super cute too..

Remember when you like a girl and you mostly meet her on videochat chances are you are at back at starting point when you meet in rl cause that can turn off a lot of people cause they want to just bang without commitment. It is easy to block out the "non fun" online.
>>
>>18492974
I've insulted you plenty ITT but you need to see the obvious man. You have no relationship at all
You are just her emotional pillow
Sex for women is not like it is for us, if you were fucking her on the regular and she wanted to be fucked by you then I'd say maybe but you are not a couple at all
She is using you and will absolutely cut you off once she finds someone who satisfies her needs. She might keep you around like a pillow but why live that way?
I hope you're 13 or something, come on man
I bet you're white
>>
File: tiggered.png (152KB, 288x371px) Image search: [Google]
tiggered.png
152KB, 288x371px
>>18493016
I'm 21, white, not fat. I know I'm a fucking sucker, I just needed validation that I did the right thing. She'll either snap out of it I'm cutting her off.
>>
>>18493032
Dude, validation will be her fucking you and desiring you not keeping as some "friend" like she's been doing this entire time
Validation is not her "committing" to saying she loves you and skyping/spending e-time with you
If your son told you what you're telling us, what would you think and what would you tell him to do? I want to backhand you
>>
File: 1493298121174.jpg (20KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1493298121174.jpg
20KB, 300x562px
>>18493045
I'll take your advice and just cut it off then since I'm 90% nothing will come of this. God speed in whatever you do next
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.