[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1471604546694.jpg (62KB, 960x839px) Image search: [Google]
1471604546694.jpg
62KB, 960x839px
2 years ago i met this girl who is my coworker, she started to talk with me and we clicked very good but after sometime i switch department at work and we stopped talking as often, This spring she suddenly contacted me and asked if i wanted to go on a 4 month backpacktrip with her, My first reaction was yes and she started to lightly message me every now and then all cool basically we were just talking about how to arrange our trip which we will go on later this year.
But after some day a month ago we started to talk alot more and our talks became alot more personal i told her alot of my secrets and she told me some of hers, And now for about a month we have been talking daily pretty much constantly and if i don't respond fast enough she starts spamming me asking me what iam doing etc..
She also started to drunk call/text/snap me late at night and our conversations on messenger extends deep into the night until she falls asleep with her phone in her hands.
She currently is on a trip in the US (We are European) and she talks/texts to me everytime she have wifi.
Sounds great doesn't it? now here comes the catch we are both very honest and we don't have anything to hide we always give straight answers (or so i think we do) We got on the topic of sex etc.. and she without any doubt talked about how she is not looking for a relationship but if it happens then it happens, she also has no shame in telling me about previous ONS and other stuff which concerns me as i have grown to like here alot but iam uncertain if she likes in "that way" due to her saying this.
She wants to hangout as soon as she comes home but we have very little free time as we both will work the summer and iam going on my own trip for a week to another European country.
She always say that she wants me to hold her and comfort her whenever she gets sad (which she do quite often) and she wants me to pat her until she falls asleep etc..
/adv/ what is her endgoal? Iam too confused to answer what it is..
>>
File: 13623918819613.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
13623918819613.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
>>18492785
What are you looking for me to say, OP? You are doing fine. Keep going, keep in touch with her, you will have many good years.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.