[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK can I do with this hair? I tried growing it out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2202.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
What the FUCK can I do with this hair? I tried growing it out, but it looks retarded because I'm fat
I tried an undercut(which is why it looks the way it does now), but I didn't want to have the exact same style as everyone my age. I'm also retarded when it comes to hair styling so making the undercut look decent was hard.
Now I just come it all back with pomade and hairspray it down, but people say it makes me look like a douchebag
1/3
>>
File: IMG_2203.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2203.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>>18492734
2/3
>>
File: IMG_2205.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2205.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
>>18492737
3/3
>>
>>18492734
Just get a normal haircut desu dude. You'll reach a point one day where you'll realize trying too hard with your hair is a really gay thing to do no matter what the trend is at the time. Just stick to a classic men's hairstyle. People who claim they express themselves through their hair are usually really lame as well.
>>
Go into a barbershop (not some hair stylist place but an actual barber) and tell him you want a haircut. When he asks what you want say I will leave it up to you. This man who has been cutting mens hair for 20 years will know what looks good on you and give you a good mans haircut that will match your features.
>>
dude your hair looks fine. nobody really cares
>>
>>18492817
this
>>
>>18492817
I believe this but for OPs sake I wanna call people out on their shit advice.

>>18492813
Lol wtf nobody does this. That is truly outlandish.

>>18492784
What is a 'normal' haircut? I don't get the impression that he cares that much, he just wants something that looks decent and doesn't know what that entails. I guess you don't either.
>>
>>18492852
Anything short enough that you don't HAVE to use product to not look bummy. Obviously he cares enough to post pictures online and ask advice on 4chan. Not to mention he's insecure about styling it and was actively trying to have a trendy hairstyle.

OP, as it is, your hair doesn't look especially retarded. If you're not sure how to style it though and don't like the way it looks, google George Clooney or Gosling or some guy with a normal combover deal and just get that.

Also, >>18492813 is not a weird idea. I know a lot of people who have done that and it almost always turns out well, even if they don't like it at first they really come around to it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.