[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex-gf just posted videos of her party on her snapchat story.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 3821503.jpg (20KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
3821503.jpg
20KB, 300x269px
ex-gf just posted videos of her party on her snapchat story. She broke up two weeks ago, and I thought I was fine, but just seeing this now got me super anxious, and, sad.

This is especially weird, because she usually never posts on her snapchat story (we were together for a year and she posted on it ONCE), and now, just two weeks after we break up, she's all "HEY LOOK AT MY PARTY LOOK AT MY FRIENDS". Like is she trying to make me mad or something ? We broke up on good terms, so if that's the case I really don't get it. I think she knows that I didn't take the breakup too bad and that I'm doing good right now, so maybe that hurt her ego and now she wants to prove she's doing fine too or something ?

I shouldn't even be mad with something so trivial, I've been partying too since we broke up, but it still makes me feel bad. How do I get over that ? I don't want to get back with her, I just want to get over her.

I have a party tonight, I feel like I could do the same and post videos of it for shit and giggles, but i'd just look bitter as fuck and I don't want to play that game, so I don't know

Help me i'm losing my shit kek
>>
>>18492664
Jesus delete her from your Snapchat. Problem solved.
>>
Why do you even have her on Snapchat after the break-up?
>>
I broke up with my ldr "gf" that I've known for 2 years around a few months ago. We ended in terms like we'd still stay friends, and it was her idea, but I'm the one who deleted her off snapchat for months because seeing her gave me anxiety.

I added her back a few weeks ago because I'm finally over her and I'm just curious what she's up to, it doesn't bother me anymore.

TL;dr: Delete her, at least for a while.
>>
>>18492670
>>18492671
>>18492680
well looks like the consensus is to delete her from snapchat, so i guess i'll just do that

desu i didn't think she'd post anything on it ever so I didn't think about deleting her, and my morbid curiosity wants me to keep her on it to see what she's up too, so that's probably a good sign I should delete her right away

Fuck this sucks, I hate burning bridges
>>
>>18492694
Morbid curiosity is hell, I'd know all about that too. But recognising it's morbid and self destructive is the first step.

Plus, if you want to randomly re-add her sometimes to see if anything's up you can do that - I deleted my ex but she still had me added so any time I added her I saw if she had a story up.

I could readd her to fulfill my curiosity if I couldn't help myself, but if I was in a good mood and not thinking about her she'd never randomly pop up.
>>
>>18492664
It's probably not about you, she is just looking for the next one.
>>
>>18492722
Yeah, we'll see. We said we'd try to stay friends after we're over it, so I'll see how it turns out, I just need to fucking move on now, but seeing that kind of stuff doesn't help at all

>>18492727
Well, she left me mainly because she figured out she's a lesbian, so at least there's that
>>
File: 1468834296520.jpg (101KB, 1100x810px) Image search: [Google]
1468834296520.jpg
101KB, 1100x810px
>>18492664
You need to be obsessed with Jesus Christ and the Bible instead of the worries and cares of this world. Finding the Kingdom of God is like a man who found a priceless pearl hidden in the middle of the field, the man went and sold everything he had, and bought the field. In the same way, God will provide you with a helpmeet if you pray for one in the Spirit, but you need to come into agreement with God's Will. It's time to get in the Spirit and Seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). Repent of your sins, stop sinning. God wrote His commandments on your heart. Start reading your Bibles cover-to-cover, faith without works is dead so start reading the Bible in the Spirit. Pray, pray, and pray. Intercede for your family and friends, intercede on behalf of the nation and your community. Intercede for yourself. Seek and you will find.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be given to you. (Matthew 6:33)
>>
>>18492753
no thanks
>>
>>18492664
Maybe it's just part of her process to feel better over the break up as well.
Just delete.
>kek
And go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>18492753
Prove such a thing exists, and fuck off until you figure out religion is bullcrap. Believing in something does not make it real. Ignoring the world to focus on your fairy tale is also retarded. Give real advice instead of this shit, cunt.
>>
>>18492664
Oh, so she's out enjoying her life since ya'lls breakup and it makes you jealous? Maybe you're wondering if you were holding her back even? Maybe you're wondering "oh, she's probably fucking a bunch of big-dicked fellas out there moaning like a banshee"? Maybe you're wondering if you were ever good enough for her, and maybe punching above your class?

She did it to make you confused and think these things. Can she check if you deleted her from snapchat? you don't want her to know that, then she'll know it got to you, and will have won. Don't lose this battle, it's important not to.
>>
File: 1494591105169.jpg (133KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494591105169.jpg
133KB, 1024x597px
>>18492779
>Prove such a thing exists
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Abram believed upon the Lord and God credited it to him as righteousness. This is where you need to make a decision. You need to trust in the Bible. You need to trust in Jesus Christ. You need to trust in the Holy Spirit the Counselor. You need to trust in God the Father. Stop with your self-pitying and anger. Let it go. Release forgiveness unto others as God releases forgiveness unto you. God Loves you. Repent of your sins and stop sinning. Seek Him and you will find.
>>
>>18492664
After my ex ghosted me she kept sending out snapchats of herself with all of her male-friends doing weird shit, then randomly sent me weird cryptic snapchat pictures of random objects.

I didn't delete her because I didn't give a shit and I thought it was funny watching her act like a dumbass.

Then one day she deleted me from every form of social media and never contacted me again. Not sure what any of that was about.
>>
>>18492791
>>18492814
It's just so fucking weird because she's not the "i'll make him jealous" type, at all. I actually thought it'd be easy getting over her because she's not like that at all, and she's pretty much a ghost on every social platform. And she's a really mature and respectful person too. But now, just two weeks after breaking up, she pulls this shit.
I know I shouldn't take it personally, but it just stinks. I'm super confused
Why the fuck would she try to make me jealous anyway, she's the one who broke up
>>
>>18492855
Probably two reasons at the same time:

1. She wants you to send her a text message and try to get back in touch with her. She is probably butthurt that you're not fighting to win her affection. Most women do this after a breakup, no matter what happened. It's like biological

2. Possibly also trying to get the attention of other men

If you feel full of anxiety, that's your survival instincts being triggered. Something to do with the way humans are wired and seeing your significant other detaching from you signals the tribal instincts in the brain and makes you feel like you're going to be lost and all that.

Definitely get rid of her off of social media (or just unfollow her and try not to look at her accounts). It will pass, this usually happens to people after they break up.
>>
>>18492855
it's possible that she's still capable of pettiness my dude, lol. females are particularly susceptible to this, i don't know why.
>>
>>18492862
Your post makes a lot of sense, but :
>1.
After we broke up and I got over it a little, I sent her this long "final" message that i was really proud of, where basically I said I agreed with her decision of breaking up, that I only hoped the best for her, and some other pretty positive stuff. She didn't reply (probably didn't know what to say)
Now that I think of it she probably didn't expect me to accept the breakup so quickly and maybe her ego got hurt or something.

>2.
Well, like I said one of the reasons she broke up is because she is getting more and more attracted by girls, so at least I'm pretty sure she won't get fucked by some guy any time soon.

>>18492865
Kind of disappointed by her if she really is being petty. Guess I might actually be doing better than her with this breakup
>>
>>18492880
>>18492880
>1.
Women cannot stand if you happily comply with the breakup. It short-circuits their brain and psychologically tortures them.

>2.

Lmao she's a fucking homo? Dude just forget it. She's insane. All homos are insane.

I also had one girlfriend who later became a faggot, and this girl is NUTS. She ends up in the psych ward like once per year and has a bunch of eating disorders and all this shit.

Just be happy you dodged that bullet and forget about her. She'll be a complete and utter trainwreck in 1-2 years. You can screencap this and look at it in 2 years, you'll see I'm right.
>>
>>18492890
>1.
I kind of expected that. Well, that's funny

>2.
Well yeah, I kind of expected her to be into girls and it turned out being true.
to be honest with you I'm super supportive of the gay community, but I don't completely disagree with you. She's not "NUTS", but she clearly has some issues with herself, although she's pretty "normal" (she doesn't look lesbian at all for example, if that makes sense) so I don't know if she'll be a trainwreck in 2 years, but that wouldn't completely surprise me. I can see her becoming more and more of a recluse, though.
Her best friend is a complete SJW tumblr dyke though, I should have seen it coming kek
>>
>>18492905
I learned about the true nature of homosexuals after living near Chicago's homo neighborhood for a little while. Then I began researching some of the "controversial" sociological and biological studies on homosexuals. I used to be neutral on the matter, now I am completely anti-homo.

They always look preppy/normal at first. Check in on her social media every once in a while for the next few years and watch the evolution into complete insanity.
>>
>>18492912
I don't blame them honestly. A few years ago I questioned myself a lot and I thought I was gay for like 3 months, and it fucks with your brain hardcore. Turns out I'm not gay at all but I still empathize with them because I had a taste of what it must feel like to find out you're gay, and it's pretty fucking difficult

I sincerely hope she'll be fine though. I have no interest in getting back with her but I still love her very much, I don't want to see her life turn to shit. She can be pretty unstable and has little to no sense of responsability and commitment.
Wow, now that i'm thinking of it and writing about it, i'm starting to realize i did dodge a bullet. lmao
>>
>>18492670
this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.