[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does it cost to learn to drive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: new-dl-2012-1[1].jpg (220KB, 1011x638px) Image search: [Google]
new-dl-2012-1[1].jpg
220KB, 1011x638px
I'm in California and never learnt to drive before. Just memorized the handbook material and going to take the tests after I have an eye exam and get new glasses next week. I don't have access to a car though, so how much professional driving instruction should I take, and how much would the whole process cost, including the driving school providing a vehicle for the test and all DMV fees?
>>
30 minute bump
>>
>>18492623
it's quite expensive everywhere in the west, you have to be loaded
>>
>>18492623
lol wut. you don't need to take an exam that requires you to actually drive in texas. eye exam + easy as fuck test. I think it cost like $60, i can't remember. gl
>>
>>18492623

Certainly not *cheap.* I had lessons that were reasonably priced, but not as comprehensive as you are talking. As for time to learn, everyone is different.

Like a lot of questions here, we're not really equiped to answer it. Phone driving schools and ask them, you silly billy. It might be hard to find one that will lend you a car though and it would be easier and cheaper to borrow a friend's car anyways.
>>
>>18492695
I'm in Cuckafornia. I blame my parents for not teaching me to drive and getting my my license when I was 17 like a normal person.
>>
>>18492695
in florida we just pay the $50 and do some simple driving in the parking lot. parking, using the brakes, and showing that we know where the turn signals are.
>>
>>18493857
also it isn't even parallel parking, just going straight into a space marked with 4 cones.
>>
Damn jelly of you americucks. I'm a britbong and lessons+ tests+ insurance to practise in my mum's car easily upwards of £1000.

But we drive proper manual cars not dodgem automatics. Only imbeciles drive automatics here.
>>
>>18493874
well based on my research it might actually cost me that much here in California as well.

Why do Europeans hate automatics? Is it some kind of luddite thing? Here in America only auto enthusiasts and pretentious twats prefer manual.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.