[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polyamory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1497938783536.jpg (211KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497938783536.jpg
211KB, 768x1024px
Anyone have any good advice for managing a polyamorous relationship? Specifically, my wife and I are in a MMFF quad with another couple. Males are hetero, girls are bi. We all live together. No kids. Ages are 33(me), 30(my wife), 43(him), 31(his wife).

Everything is good, just wondering what has worked or what hasn't for other poly folks out there.

Feel free to call me a cuck or whatever. I'm actually kind of interested in how other people feel about that. I don't consider myself one. I just think there are things you can't do with only two people in bed, and my wife and I want to do them too frequently not to get our like-minded friends involved.

Anyway, share what you got!
>>
I almost had a mff poly, but the girl lives 500km away from us and and kinda bailed out/friendzoned us out of getting "too attached"

That's the closes I've been to it, me and gf spending a weekend over her home. Shit was cash, to the point of watching disney movies cuddling, cooking toghether and such. Damn I want a family like that now...
>>
>>18492307
>Ex told me she fucked and sucked another guy an let him finish on her tits while I was plowing her missionary
>also he was small and nowhere near as good as me
In a relationship it would have been devastating to me, but right then it made me bang her even more vigorous. I don't think that counts as cuck since we weren't together any longer, but I can see what's hot about fucking other people occasionally.
>>
Never works out well. It always leads to drama, especially with the kind of people that promote it.
>>
>>18492363
>but I can see what's hot about fucking other people occasionally

I fucked a girl while my gf masturbated vigorously and the three of us came. The first thing the extra girl said was "shit now I get exibicionists and voyers"

Shit is hot tons
>>
>>18492384
>shit is hot tons

>>18492307
>what do you think about people like us?

degenerate.

there's nothing inherently wrong with what you're doing, but I can't sit here and pretend there's no correlation with what you're doing and being a degen.
>>
File: IMG_8943.jpg (32KB, 510x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8943.jpg
32KB, 510x288px
>>18492431
>degenerate

oh well I never aimed to be a saint anyway
>>
>>18492307
Pretty jealous op. Need to find me a girl who likes girls.
>>
>>18492452
its about the role you play in society, particularly what you have to offer society, not jesus or something
>>
>>18492461
If you cared about such things 4chan would be the last place you'd find yourself visiting. Any 4chan user who claims to do so is kidding himself. The entire website is incredibly 'degenerate' by such standards and this is entirely without exception. Even the time wasted browsing and posting alone instead of doing something productive makes it degenerate before you even factor in what actually goes on here.
>>
>>18492500
you're absolutely right, sir

I was just answering your question

and yeah that's probably why so many people here have had poly and threesomes
>>
>>18492461
How does what I do in my sex life impact society exactly? I hate the sjw bs and have family values too. I just like to get my wiener wet in pussies simultaneously and watch lesbian sex first hand. How does that impact society?
>>
>>18492506
Well, for what it's worth, I'm not actually OP. And you'd probably be right about that.
>>
>>18492512
I was only generalizing. You could be a swell guy for all I know.
>>
File: thats bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
thats bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>18492367
this.

>>18492500
>The entire website is incredibly 'degenerate' by such standards and this is entirely without exception
pic related.
>>
>>18492307
I have witnessed every poly relationship I have known end in at least one suicide. Humans aren't designed to share the target of their affection like that, the idea that they are is a pop-psych lie. Get out while you can.
>>
someones gona get jelous eventually
>>
>>18493062
How many are we talking though?
>>
>>18492307
I am interested in how this stuff works. Are you guys interested in having children ever and if so would you do that as a quad or split off into your couple?

Also can the four of you fuck other people extraneous to the group?

Do your friends and families know?
>>
>>18492307
Google some of your questions. There is a whole community of people and websites out there with advice.

One single piece of advice - do all you can to avoid the "party pooper" trap - that's when three people want to play and the fourth isn't in the mood but feels obligated to go along just to avoid spoiling things. It will ALWAYS eventually lead to resentment.

Another: Each couple should have some sexual things not available to the others. (The "her ass is just for me" theory)
>>
If fuck buddies crash and burn and lead to regret and bitterness, poly anything is going to be even worse, because there will always be a reminder that there is some sort of exclusivity that isn't being followed. She's a wife/gf, not a random barslut, but there will be nothing to differentiate from that.

Especially if this is just for the sex, you know, sex is either for relationships or a weekend fling. Either it's with someone you love or someone you don't. That's exactly how this will fuck up. Someone will not reciprocate one or the other. On the other hand, it's an even couple pairing, and you live together. Even odds on it working out or not.
>>
>>18492307
Why did you even get married if you wanted to be poly?
Not even Christian or anything like that but it doesn't make any sense mate
Anyways there are obviously layers to the cuck thing, most people make fun of the guys married to a girl who has boyfriend's around because it's passive and pathetic and you know he is making excuses in his head for letting his wife dominate him and control him and do anything she wants Wich makes it a one way relationship in Wich he gives to her
But if you have a girlfriend you don't really care about emotionally and you don't economically support in any way and both of you want to sleep around then why not? It's all about how committed and invested you are to each other, some people like to exchange partners and are only in a relationship to do that, some guys share a girl because they only care about getting laid
Some people like group sex
>>
>>18493062
>native Americans
>mormons
>muslims
>various African cultures
All practiced polygamy successfully for millennia (ok, except the mormons)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.