[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO GF, HIGH IQ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>Might have an IQ of 120-130
>Have never kissed a girl, and I'm 20 years old
>Also a shut-in

I'm worried my high IQ gains may be invalidated by my computer-addicted life style.

Does anyone have any experience on this?

Did anybody ever look at the statistical data on this while they were a virgin and genuinely believe they're too intelligent like me?
>>
>>18492283
you're detached from society and maybe delusional (most people become delusional when they're isolated). having a high top 15% IQ doesn't mean you're some kind of rain man. stop talking about IQ and go the fuck outside.
>>
File: 1470740616810.jpg (17KB, 275x253px) Image search: [Google]
1470740616810.jpg
17KB, 275x253px
>>18492283
>Might have an IQ of 120-130
There's no "might" about it. Either you've been tested and you do or you're delusional and you don't. Being that you're a shutin posting on 4chan though, let's assume it's the latter.
>>
nobody gives a shit about your iq in the real world
>>
>>18492297
Jordan Peterson has an IQ of 150, and he seems to be pretty normal.

He's outside all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZV8Juna40
>>
>>18492283
You can have a 200 IQ but it doesn't mean shit if you don't put yourself out there man, coming from someone who is a shut in themselves. I'm not particularly attractive, and I don't have a very good personality. There was a month or two span where I just really really put myself out there. In that time span, as an antisocial fucker I was able to get 4 to 5 girlfriends in the span of 2 months. None of them really meant anything, but there was one girl I really should have stayed with. I stopped doing that, but it was a good experience and something I'd like to do again in the future. I was and still am the same way, but do what I did, put yourself out there and don't be a pussy like I was and just test the waters. I'm kissless as well, lol. Sorta by choice
>>
File: last bit of hope.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
last bit of hope.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>>18492306
>>
>>18492302
>you're a shutin posting on 4chan

There are certain personality types that are more at risk for social isolation than others, and they're on the upper end of the intelligence distribution.

I consistently strike INFP, and all of my friends that were INFP's back in high-school had the same risk of falling into a hole and not getting out.

In fact, one of them actually did that for a while.
>>
>>18492314
>MBTI
not sure if people who believe in this are intelligent or not, but they certainly aren't wiise
>>
>>18492306
Sherlock Holmes does coke, and he's not so stupid.
>>
>>18492314
Imbeciles with delusions are also a pretty big demographic around here too. OP is just presuming his own IQ with no tests or evidence whatsoever.
>>
File: 1487857365368.png (70KB, 485x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487857365368.png
70KB, 485x250px
>>18492314
>>18492302
Pic related

The Unabomber (INTP) had an IQ of 167, and he never had a girlfriend and is slated to die a virgin. Not like he had a chance at 46.
>>
>>18492318
You're right that they're not wise to use it IRL, but it shows clear mental schisms in the way brains work.
>>
>>18492322
I think just the fact that he's obsessing over an abstract concept like IQ means his IQ is probably above the norm.

Most people you meet in the street just can't care.
>>
>>18492314
INFJ here, all my okc matches and nerdy friends are INFP and all have anxiety including myself. I think that's what causes the isolation not the intelligence (because all these broads I've been fucking are mostly dumb as shit).
>>
>>18492323
>>18492329
if this isn't pseudo-science then fuck my ass with a spiked dildo

typology is a load of crap. psychology is a field of half crap. that's why the founders were just using conjecture instead of finding evidence, and why psychiatry is so ineffective and toxic now.

Freud and Jung were theorists, not scientists, and get this - Jung was not alive when his work on the functions was converted into a typology test.
>>
>>18492335
>more typology gibberish
suck my ass, all due respect

INTJ

>>18492334
using a web forum might be a sign of intelligence as well. lots of people are actually just watching taco bell and eating netflix right now, instead of having a meaningful experience.
>>
>>18492340
okay maybe jung was in a nursing home at the time. you get my point either way.
>>
Thats not much of a score to be honest. Get off your horse and try to learn frlm "stupid" successful people's behaviour. Also, disregard what women think lf you, it will always be bad, its better to learn now, as time passes it gets harder and way more humilliating.

Stop being a pussy, you ll hate yourself for that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.