[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing a drug test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2506.jpg (30KB, 750x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2506.jpg
30KB, 750x478px
hey guys just need some general advice about passing an upcoming drug test. My test is in 2 weeks, and I haven't smoked in 2.5 weeks. I bought a drug test today at Walmart for $10 and failed. I'm 6'1 165lbs and pretty thin. I smoked everyday for like 2-3 weeks before stopping. By the time my test comes I will not have smoked for over 4 weeks. Do you think I'll be fine? Or should I be doing a lot more than drinking a lot of water and doing intense cardio everyday?
>>
>>18492209
Sugar free monster and 4 aspirin a couple hours before you piss.

Drink lots of water too
>>
>>18492209
Can you get someone else's piss?
>>
>>18492228
This is all you can do
>>
Take 1 certo packet to make the weed go from ur pisser to your shitter. Drink lots of water to flush out your spaghetti hole. Take a B2 vitamin to make piss yellow and not clear like water.
>>
>>18492209
>4 weeks
You'll be fine. Stop at a smoke shop and get detox pills and two gallons of water if you're worried. You're looking for the herbal capsules.

t. smoked, literally, every single day for two and a half years

Also;
Quit pot. For good. It's the dumbest thing I've ever done.
>>
>>18492209
Listen to me very closely. Buy X-stream, it's literal clean urine. It comes with everything you need to pass a drug test in 20 minutes. Urine, a hand warmer, a rubber band to attach said warmer, and a temperature strip. It is fool proof, I just used it and kick myself for jumping through hoops to pass a test. Most head shops sell them.

Anyway, if you MUST clean your piss, the thing that matters most is water before the test. As in, drink like 2 liters or more. You should be pissing every 20 minutes. This means most of your piss is water, not urea, so the concentration of THC will be so low it will not come up positive. The problem is, it will then not look like piss. So, drink a bit of yellow gatorade for color perhaps 2 hours prior. Now, it looks yellow, but it is only water, so we need to eat a lot of red meat the 3 days prior to the test, to increase the creatine in the urine, this is sometimes tested in the process. In addition, take I believe 4 tums about an hour and a half before the test, so your pH isn't off from all the water. Doing cardio is good, it burns the fat cells which hold THC, but STOP doing so 3 days before the test. Basically, you don't want to burn any fat cells at all (as in, yes, eat heavy if you want) as if they burn, your urine becomes more THC full. So, to spell it out for you:

1. Cardio, water, green tea (right before bed, as the morning piss is the dirtiest piss of the day), green tea pills, cranberry pills, etc. to get rid of as much THC as possible

2. Around 3 days prior, stop the cardio and instead eat red meat

---DAY OF TEST---
3. Drink a lot of water perhaps 2-3 hour before the test. Continue in the waiting room if you want.

4. Take 4 tums tablets ~2 hours prior

5. Drink a small yellow gatorade 2-3 hours prior

6. Piss the first bit of your load into the toilet, piss the middle into the cup, then piss the end into the toilet. The middle of the stream is the cleanest

Also, 4 weeks can make you clean naturally
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.