[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for dating a Mormon girl, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1490187435059.jpg (37KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1490187435059.jpg
37KB, 780x438px
Okay, so I'm in love with a Mormon girl. She herself isn't *that* devout, but her family is extremely. Her parents are intensely overbearing and are basically constantly trying to keep us separated. She's constantly depressed because of the historical revisionist nonsense that's been crammed into her head, and is constantly filled with guilt and anxiety, largely in part due to her parents. What should I do, /adv/?
>>
>>18492071
Convert to Mormonism, marry her, then marry more people.
>>
>>18492071
OP here, I should add that this is quite a serious relationship and we hope to marry one another.
>>
>>18492071
Mormon theology is fucking insane, either convert her or drop her dude.
>>
>>18492077
Me not being a Mormon doesn't even seem to be part of her parents' problem with me; they seem to resent the very notion of her being romantically involved with anybody.
>>
>>18492077
>wanting more than one woman nagging you the rest of your life
Mormons are some of the dumbest dudes around
>>
>>18492081
I've been trying to convert her to the best of my ability. Any advice/resources that could help me in developing an effective argument?
>>
>>18492087
That was why Mohammed said to have four wives and make one of them the senior wife so she keeps the rest in line for you to keep her privileged position.
>>
>>18492089
I can only give you theological advice, not real advice to help her to convert. So only if you know she'll be swayed by theological arguments would it work.

The tl;dr of it is that Mormonism is like Scientology if it came about in the 1800s and lacked all the core concepts that all are Christians have.

Really, if she's not that into it, I would suggest just getting a secular marriage with her of some sort.
>>
>>18492071
either convert to Mormonism (for real or just pretending, I dont care) and thank her parents, or just fucking elope,
>>
>>18492071
Don't. No one is worth this sort of headache.
>>
Your mistake is thinking you're going to get some clean wholesome girl who you can have be sexually open enough to suit you. If she was looser you wouldn't want her as much.
There's a good chance once she has a sexual awakening that she wont want some pussy sweating her all day
>>
Convert
>>
>>18492085
that's because you're not a Mormon, duh.
>>
>>18492098
WTF I want to be Muslim now?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.