[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend cheated on me 3 times (same person) while I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6

File: AM7D75k.jpg (100KB, 780x928px) Image search: [Google]
AM7D75k.jpg
100KB, 780x928px
My girlfriend cheated on me 3 times (same person) while I was on a road trip. She told me right away. I have no idea what to do. I love her. We were going to move in together the day I got back, which is 2 days from now. Please help me figure this out, I'm too emotionally fucked to deal with this rationally on my own
>>
>>18491943
Infidelity doesn't guarantee your relationship will end. When someone cheats, there's two main reasons why. One, they were missing something from their actual relationship. Two, they cheated because of personal problems, such as determining their self worth through sex.

It's possible to get through cheating. You just need to have a lot of conversations, a lot of communication, and a lot of working through this in an emotionally healthy way.
>>
>>18491956
Don't listen to this person

They cheated on you break up with them right now.
>>
>>18491943
You break up with the fucking whore, OP. She can't be trusted to not jump in the sack with Chad Thundercock for a couple of weeks at a time. What happens when she gets bored in the relationship a few years down the road? Worse, what happens if you have kids? The answer to this question is to ALWAYS break up if kids are not involved. Even if kids are involved, there's little reason to stay together after infidelity. She isn't the person you are in love with - you love an idealized version of her that doesn't exist. Don't let these pussies tell you otherwise.
>>
Break up with them, get depressed and get through it, and move on.
It's all routine.
>>
>>18491964
Believe it or not, relationships can get through infidelity. Some relationships can come out the other end even stronger than beforehand. Before, it used to be that we shamed those that ended their relationship or marriage. Now, we shame those that stay when they could leave. It's up to you to decide if your relationship with your girlfriend outside of this incident is worth fighting for. If you aren't willing to work on it, or if she isn't, it won't work. Both of you have to be willing to put in effort, even if you're unsure if you'll stay together or not
>>
>>18491956
whatever you do OP don't listen to this roastie
>>
>>18491978
The only time someone was ever shamed for leaving a partner after they cheated is if they were married. That was stupid and you are stupid for suggesting there is any reason to stay with this whore. I suggest you fuck her asshole and immediately put it in her mouth. Then leave her, OP.
>>
>>18491943
Break up

That person betrayed your trust. There isn't any reason to stay with that person, let alone trust what they say after that point.
>>
>>18491980
Are you assuming I'm the one who cheated on my partner?
>>
>>18491943
https://youtu.be/MF16xMlPX7M
Step 1: listen to Aaron Clarey
Step 2: ignore cucks
That is all.
>>
>>18491978
t.cheater
I feel sad for anyone who gets into a relationship with you. Having you cheat on them just because they were gone for a few days and you were horny.
Cheating takes all the trust and faith that the other person gave to you and flushes it down the toilet.
>>
>>18491993
>t. cheater
Why do you assume I was the cheater?
>>
>>18491956

This anon has a point.

As someone who cheated for the latter reason, I was a 21 year old virgin and felt entitled to sleep around to make for what I missed out on, it took a long time to look at myself and realize my behavior was a cycle stemming from what might be considered a sex addiction.

Someone who cheats for the second reason is acting from emotional problems, not a desire to hurt the person they're with.

But there needs to be a very real conversation, patience, and understanding.

Unless she cheated based on opportunity. Then there is no way to say she won't do it again.
>>
>>18491999
If not, then you got cheated on and didn't break up, which is downright pathetic and cuckoldry.
>>
>>18492007
Why do you feel it's pathetic?

>>18492005
>not a desire to hurt the person they're with
Lots of people who cheat have this in common. Very rarely is the cheating done to spite or hurt their partner. It's most often the cheater trying to find something, either something the relationship is missing or something that's missing from themselves
>>
>>18492018
It's because they're horny and don't respect their partner enough not to cheat. I don't know your situation but I imagine that your gf fucked someone else and you found out. They begged and begged and said that it was a one time thing and won't happen again and you bent the knee.
>>
>>18492020
My boyfriend cheated on me. I didn't find out, he told me. We managed to stick it out and work through our issues, and I can honestly say that, in a way, I'm glad it happened. It changed the dynamics of our relationship and made us develop skills and tools to tackle the other issues we had before the infidelity.
>>
Get her to okay a three way, if she refuses dump her. If she can't accept back what she did to you, she's not worth your time brother
>>
>>18492039
>If she can't accept back what she did to you
How would a threesome be payback for what she did to him?
>>
Oh shit.jpeg, didn't read the full post. Dump her and don't move in with her, easy decision. Even if you get past all of the cheating issues, it will always be in the back of your head that she might cheat again. Not worth it dude, you deserve better
>>
OP here. We talked on the phone the second I made this thread basically. We agreed we both still love each other but can't live with the distrust. We broke up. She's mostly moved in right now, so she's going to move out on the 13th. I don't know what will happen in the days we share together. I know the right thing is to break up with her, and I think that will still be the way things go. Thank you everyone for your advice, I was reading it while talking to her. I'm gonna fucking miss this girl, fuck
>>
>>18492128
Good.
Move on.
It will hurt at first but there is other people in the world.
>>
>>18492128
She's not gonna miss you
She will 100% be bouncing on that same dick she cheated with in no less than 5 days and forget all about you

You got tricked OP, remember that
She never actually cared for you, she just said she did to avoid being alone
I know it's difficult to come to terms with being played so hard for so long, but it will be better for you than pretending you ever had anything special
>>
>>18492128

The silver lining in this is that you were minimally invested in this cheating whore, no kids, no marriage, better now than later to find out!

And to the people who think that a relationship can survive infidelity, that is complete foolishness. Once trust is teared asunder, it can never be completely mended, you'd be having OP doing mental gymnastics just to make sure his girlfriend is holding up her end of the relationship.
>>
>>18492166
You're probably at least partially right. I choose to be more optimistic though.
>>
>>18491978
Thank you
>>
>>18492179
Yeah, you're spot on with my thinking. I'm young, just graduated high school, so I'm officially an adult on 4chan now, yay. The only thing that really sucks about this whole thing is that my social circle just recently sizably decreased (due to me no longer being in high school) so I have absolutely no clue when / where I'm gonna find another girl. But I think I'm gonna let some time pass before I dwell on the reality of that too much.
>>
>>18491956
fucking cuck retard.
>>18491943
break up with her and don't move in together. Don't think that finding another girl is difficult.
>>
>>18492356
Speaking of, how do you meet women? I just graduated high school. That's basically the only place I know people from. Where do i go to meet new people, specifically females?
>>
>>18491956
This anon might be right on some cases, but making the same mistake three times, invalidates this as an option for OP.
>>
>>18492181
well done anon youre strong
>>
>>18492481
Thanks fella. We talked some more and I ended it more officially. I think this is for the best
>>
if you accept this she'll see it as ok, the only option is to leave.
>>
>>18491943
I'd ask myself these questions what is the probability that she will cheat on me again and will she contract an incurable STD?
I'd dump her as there are plenty of faithful girls in the sea.
>>
>>18492602
But where do I find them?
>>
>>18491956
People who cheat see their partners as pieces, objects that together with their affairs form a complete person. Cheaters are sad inhuman chimeras.
>>
>>18492602
Yeah. Should I even fuck her again? I could probably still get her to pity fuck me a few times before she's gone forever. Would that be a terrible thing to do?
>>
>>18491968
All true
>>
I'm sad
>>
She cheated THREE times, that's not really an accident lmao

Thank God that she showed her true colors sooner rather than later, truly a blessing, my friend
>>
>>18492910
Yeah, those were my thoughts. She was drunk the first time she cheated and I almost could have excused that if she seemed really apologetic, but she cheated on me twice more while sober, so no excuses there.
>>
She broke your trust.
Cut ties and move on.
Block her everywhere.
>>
>>18492917
While what happened to you is really unfortunate, you might also say it's a valuable experience. You've been up close with the monster once already and know what it looks like. You'll be better equipped to find a better partner and you'll know how much you'll suffer if you don't.

Be careful, but don't paranoid.
>>
>>18492935
Thanks mate, this is good advice. And I hope you're right.
>>
>>18492935
>You've been up close with the monster once already and know what it looks like.

No truer words have been spoken anon! OP hope you run
>>
>>18493006
Should I still have sex with her a few more times though? She's really hot and I bet she'd be down
>>
>>18493029
That's a big assumption. She might fuck you again if she needs a roommate but she's not your girl anymore she's the other guys girl now. He fucked her last.
>>
>>18493029
Don't do it. It's not worth it. Women in this situation will pull all sort of shenanigans to chain you to them. Don't underestimate them, they're capable of seriously fucking up your life when they're desperate
>>
>3 times
break up

>>18493029
make her lick your asshole, nice and deep, then then dump her
>>
>>18493056
That's exactly the situation, she's staying with me for like 4 days before she's leaving. Unless she wants to sleep on the floor, we'll be sharing a bed, because it's a small house. I really wanna fuck her a few more times to get it out of my system, I've been gone for a month.
>>
>>18493101
I've done it both ways and while fucking her after she fucked the other guy gives you a bit of an ego boost, especially if you know she's really his now, the shit that goes through your head imagining she was reacting the same with him balls deep and how there is some slight difference in her rhythm with you, is fucked and not worth the pussy. Far more gratifying is having enough self respect you can say no to the pussy and walk away to find fresh pussy.
>>
the best way to handle someone cheating is to shrug and say "that's alright" and not worry about it. it's good to try for monogamy when you're dating, but you don't need to be obsessed with it. if you slip up, don't be too hard on yourself, and if she slips up just take it for what it is and don't blow it out of proportion.

if she actually wants to maintain a relationship with the other guy and you simultaneously, then that's going to impact your relationship in a significant way. if she just fucks around once in a while who cares? it doesn't have much to do with you and you should be doing the same thing.
>>
File: cuckpride.png (83KB, 253x272px) Image search: [Google]
cuckpride.png
83KB, 253x272px
>>18493396
>>
remember op
Cheating is a conscious decision
People can try to rationalize it and make your girlfriend seem not as bad (>>18491956)
But in the end she still make the decision to cheat. Three fucking times.
>>
Every person is different, you really have to examine yourself, in situations like this we find who we really are. Don't take a decision based in what others tell you.

Sleeping with her for 4 days will be a difficult test, avoid it, at least until you recover from the pain, she should find where to sleep or you, pay a motel if necessary. Fucking her for revenge is a bad idea especia when the feeling for her are still fresh.
>>
>>18493101
> I really wanna fuck her a few more times to get it out of my system
This was argued in the smoking thread: tapering doesn't work, and cokd turkey is best turkey. Sex brings physical pleasure which is a positive reinforcement, and you can't wean yourself off her by getting more positive reinforcement. You're just justifying seeking more reward by telling yourself that you're getting over her.

>>18493244 is right: find fresh pussy. Even if it's not a permanent thing, associate a new face, new smells, new moans with the pleasure of sex: that will help disassociate your ex from the reward system in your brain.
>>
dump the bitch. three times, dude. dump the bitch.
>>
>>18493472
If I knew where to find fresh pussy, I'd go for that plan, but I can't think of anyone I already know, and I don't know how to meet new people.
>>
>>18493643
That's not an excuse for seeking pussy from your ex or whatever she is to you.
>>
>>18493752
I know. You guys are all right. I'm not gonna sleep with her again. I think I might just stay with a friend for a few days while she's moving out.
>>
>>18493806
Wise man.
>>
>>18491943
OP Tell her youll get even and depending on her answer breakup. She cant have her cake and eat it too.
>>
>>18491968
/thread
>>
File: smug.png (57KB, 375x361px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
57KB, 375x361px
>>18491943
This is just the plot from Love
>>
>>18493396
Cuck
>>
>>18491991
thank you for that anon
>>
>>18493860
Lol for real? I've never seen it. That'd be funny though.
>>18493817
Nah, I'd rather just have a faithful gf. That sounds like way too much work.
>>
NO NO NO FUCK NO

Women are fucking cheap and easily replaced. Fucking dump ghost her immediately or you are a fucking dumb cuck.

Also you get older, develop social skills, make money, etc you will only get more attractive to women. As they get older and there deserve ridden vaginas get used they lose value.

Whenever a whore steps out of line immediately replace with a cuter, younger one.
>>
>>18492222
In college, if you're going. Or play a coed sport or pick up a social hobby
>>
>>18494288
Are things like tinder or other dating apps a good idea? I am going to college, but I'm doing a 2 year comp sci thing, so I don't think I'm gonna meet many cute bitches there.
>>
>>18491943
Maybe it was an accident, she cheated on you the first time then tripped onto his dick the other two.
But in all seriousness, dump that hoe.
>>
>>18494327
Already done brother. What's my next step?
>>
>>18491964
This
>>
>>18494329
Now ghost her, or you're a pussy.
>>
>>18494347
Nah, I don't see any point in this. I'm not gonna turn into a monster just because she fucked me over. Ghosting just isn't me.
>>
>>18491943
As long as she still loves you OP, then why don't you try and make it work? Just because she sleeps with someone else, doesn't mean she loves them
>>
>>18494543
Man. I didn't ghost my ex-GF who left me for retarded reason. I was played, like a fucking doll, all this time I have been used as a human dildo. What's best, anons have warned me, and I didn't listen. Do it, ghost her, don't torture yourself and don't be a faggot. If you are studying together, contact ONLY for studying purpose, but, I think it can be avoided as well.

Don't make the same retarded mistakes I did, I ghosted her then crawled fucking back because I missed her. Don't.
>>
>>18494562
I have more integrity than that. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not gonna get cheated on twice by the same woman.
>>18494565
I'm not too worried. She's moving an hour and a half away, and I can guarantee we'll gradually stop talking either way.
>>
>>18493419
>>18493867
it's not being a cuck if you're also sleeping with other people. i don't need to know what my gf is doing all the time as long as i'm getting what i need out of the relationship. the whole 1:1 thing when you're not committing to spending the rest of your lives together is retarded and stressful.
>>
>>18494584
It's okay cuck.
>>
>>18494584
What if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her?
>>
>>18491943
dump that cunt
you don't need her, and i hope she didn;t need you
>>
>>18492044
He gets to fuck another girl, in front of her.

It's that or cheat on her to make it even.
>>
File: 1472130984443.jpg (21KB, 273x306px) Image search: [Google]
1472130984443.jpg
21KB, 273x306px
>>18494584
>cuck unironically believes he isnt a cuck
>>
>>18491943
Uh leave her? She did it 3 times dude.

If you want your heart broken even more then stay with her. Fuck, marry her.

Or, therapy. Some people in relationships where infidelity has occurred swear by therapy. I don't buy it though.
>>
Cheating for me is a dealbreaker. I'm leaving, cutting contact and disappearing from her life. We can't be friends; we can't talk about it, try to work it out. You cheat on me, it's over and I'll be fighting the urge to kill you every moment of the way.
>>
>>18494966
Can't say I ever wanted to kill her. I mostly just felt sad for what we both were losing.
>>
Well there's 2 options. 1 you'd have to forgive her en some how move on and talk it over. 2 break with her because you won't trust her anymore
>>
You could consider staying with her if she is willing to take responsibility for her actions and work through the issue with her. If she blames you for her cheating in any way dump her dumb ass, hit the gym, and do you. Infidelity generally takes 2-5 years to work through, and if you don't have any kids, I would say it just isn't worth it. You will never trust her again and every time you are away you will worry about her cheating.
>>
>>18495236
Yeah, I already worried while I was away.
>>
File: 1489445942642.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1489445942642.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
LOL
i hope she does this to you again and again you weak fuck
>>
>>18495396
M8 you clearly didn't read any of the thread, I broke up with her ages ago.
>>
>>18494543
>I'm not gonna turn into a monster just because she fucked me over. Ghosting just isn't me.
Is it really such a big deal? I think most people would completely understand if you didn't want to talk to your ex who cheated on you. You're not obligated to respond to every single text message you get. You make it sound so dramatic
>>
>>18495505
We've never been huge texters anyway, I'm not worried at all about it being a problem. I've already moved on, I'm gonna be okay.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.