[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-girlfriend trying to add me on facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>4 years ago
>21 year old
>dating a 19 year old asian
>we date for a year
>she's kind of crazy but likes me a lot
>still has a really nasty temper
>like super nasty temper
>also on anti-depressants
>also bitches at me constantly for not being in college
>she goes away to college
>want to break up with her but everytime I try she freaks the fuck out
>she finally meets somebody
>breaks up with me
>don't even give a fuck
>she keeps texting me even though she has a new boyfriend
>keeps wanting to see me
>we eventually have a huge argument accusing each other of cheating on the other while dating (I never cheated on her)
>unfriend her on all social media accounts
>4 years later I have graduated college, have a job, have performed music around the world
>receive friend request from her

What do? She was kind of nice while we were dating, but also bitched at me a ton about not being finished with college at the age of 21. Now I am 25 and I am finished, and she's trying to contact me again.

Accept facebook request or not?
>>
>>18491941
Are you a fucking moron? Have some fucking self-respect you fucking pussy.
>>
>>18491958
She never hurt my feelings or anything. I don't even hate her, I just think she's a little nutty because her parents were shit.

I wouldn't mind being friends with her, but I don't know if she'll start acting crazy if I add her and we message back and forth a little bit.

But, if I don't accept the friend request, I have won the breakup forever, right?
>>
Is she single?
>>
>>18491995
Dating somebody. She was dating somebody when I first met her too.

I have no interest in dating her again or anything. I am possibly ok with being her acquaintance though
>>
>>18491974
She's an ex for a reason. You stated she has a crazy temper and possibly cheated on you. She might as well be dead. Kill her in your mind.
>>
>>18492003
Then why not
>>
>>18492013
>>18492014
Slightly want to fuck her again

I know it would be a terrible idea, but it would also be awesome. I know I shouldn't though for a large variety of reasons.

Anybody with experience in this sort of scenario?
>>
>>18491941
OP she's a gold digger. You said you performed music around the world right? She's after your money pure and simple. My advice, tell her to fuck off and live your life. If she wants to be a gold digger she can do it to someone else.
>>
>>18492074
Are you that socially starved that you cannot get a new girlfriend to screw? You have to look to the crazies in the past you tried to leave behind? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>18492260
Well, she actually has the same college degree as I do and she is highly successful.

It's one thing I respect about her. She had extremely shitty parents and she literally "pulled herself up by her boot straps" and became a success story out of nothing. This has also made her a bit arrogant and she basically hates anybody who is not on her level, which is why I think she was pretty bitchy about the college thing when we were younger.

I'm not sure she's necessarily a gold digger, I think she is probably bored with her current BF and is curious what I'm up to and wants to reconnect for whatever reason.

But, my question is, is it cucked to "re-connect" with a woman you previously dated and had outbursts of being a massive bitch?
>>
>>18492268
I am very socially isolated due to a few very strange occurances that resulted in having to quit my job.

Now I JUST graduated and I'm looking for a new job, and getting back to performing too.

I think you're right though, this sounds retarded now that I'm reading it back to myself.
>>
>>18492284
You sound like you have alot going on in your present that will solidify you having a comfortable future. Don't mess that up by dragging the past into the mix. Reject the friend request, go to some free meetups centered around hobbies you like and find friends and a woman within said circles that you actually want to be around for more than a quick screw.
>>
>>18491941
if you don't feel strongly about this person then there's literally no problem to ask for advice with. stop covert bragging and maybe go make a snack or go for a jog. that's my advice.

as for what to do on facebook, grow up and stop worry about what happens on facebook
>>
>>18492305
I kind of miss her (in a friendship way) and want to see what she's up to, but I don't want anything stupid to happen. Definitely would not date her again
>>
>>18492305
Also not covert bragging. Just trying to give info to get accurate advice.
>>
>>18492313
whether or not something stupid happens is a pretty intricate thing, and a big matter of self control. I'm not sure what kind of advice we could really give you on that.

Maybe just speaking from experience, I've been in two relationships where the two of us were desperate to get back together. Any kind of contact eventually led to us getting back together, so one or the other broke contact permanently.

On the other hand, this one woman (I actually didn't like her very much as a person) tried to get me back in a not so charming way even, and so it was very easy to just say no and shut her down. A year later I was very lonely, the shoe was on the other foot, and she didn't even want to chit chat with me. Weird.

If there's anything I can tell you from my life experience, it's that contact will lead to getting back with her if that's what you want, but that if it isn't what you want then just exercise some control over yourself and use your better judgement.

you also don't have to accept her friend request or do anything. wanting to know what she's up to is just a sign of attachment to an extent. there are plenty of interesting things in the world that don't involve her.
>>
>>18491941
>Asian-Americans
why are they so fucking gross compared to their Oriental cousins?
>>
>>18492399
you ought to be more understanding. you're gross compared to your cousin
>>
>>18492405
but that simply isn't true
>>
>>18492408
on the inside
>>
>>18491941
Off topic.
How did you land a job performing music around the world? What did you go to college for? That's pretty much my dream job
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.