[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf of 5 years cheated on me for months and continued to suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
Gf of 5 years cheated on me for months and continued to suck out my money and resources.
I have to bring her dad some stuff, if he asks me what happened what the hell am i sopposed to do? Tell what happened or just leave it be?
>>
He says
> Anon, what happened?

You say
> It ended, and I'm not the kind to talk about it.

No father wants to hear what a little whore his daughter is.
>>
>>18491896
Absolutely tell him what happened. Don't be detailed unless he asks, but you can 100% tell him "Yeah, thanks for everything but me and girl broke up, unfortunately she cheated on me"
>>
>>18491896
I second this
>>18491923
If he asks, tell him, but don't go into detail unless he specifically asks. There's no reason not to tell him and you shouldn't cover for her, and if he wants to know more then answer his questions.
>>
>>18491896
He won't ask unless you two were close. If he does, tell him his daughter cheated on you with a crack dealer and you found out she now has AIDS
>>
>>18491923
Yeah , That would be a good way.
This whole event ended in a train wreck.
I probably shouldnt make this any worse.
It was pretty horrific.
At one point it turned into her cheating on me with him and her cheating on him with me.
She promised him she wont even talk to me, but she randomly comes over to my house now even saying shit like she kept our pics etc.
>>
>>18491966
>At one point it turned into her cheating on me with him and her cheating on him with me.

yeah nah it never turned into that it was always her cheating on you

also fwiw if you do tell the father don't sound angry or anything, just state the facts. kinda goes without saying i guess but you never know
>>
>>18491966
run.
of you cant move, change your locks.
what stuff do you have to bring her dad? is it her stuff? if so, it can go on the curb with the garbage or send it to goodwill or another charity.
If he asks why you are bringing him stuff, tell him you and his daughter are no longer dating due to her infidelity.
>>
File: 340741.jpg (40KB, 786x561px) Image search: [Google]
340741.jpg
40KB, 786x561px
>>18491896
don't say anything, just do pic related
>>
Don't be a cuck and transport her belongings, either she can get that shit or her dad can. If he asks what happened just tell him she cheated and it's over. Don't hide the facts, it will be good for him to know.
>>
You tell him or I'll personally find you and kick you in the nuts.
>>
>>18491896
This is bullshit. Dad knows what happened. The mother was likely a whore too.
>>
>>18493125
>>18493187
All of her belongings are long gone now.
Its some of her dads stuff.
She will probably introduce that fucker to her dad in about a year.

They fucking met at a unemployment centre for gods sake, and he was trembling when he saw me. So i have no fucking idea what happened here.
>>
>>18493221
>in about a year
naw, sooner than that if not already
>>
>>18493221
are you close with her dad? Like, would you consider him a friend?
>>
>>18491896
Once a cuck always a cuck OP
>>
>>18491896
Gotta' be frank, and I can see you said it ended horridly, but it seems a bit petty to say she cheated on you I mean will it impact her, is that what you're after, to make her world a bit shitter? I'm torn between calmly and honestly telling him and just leaving it, moving on and getting along with life. If she was a bitch the universe will fuck her over...
>>
>>18493221
> i have no fucking idea what happened here
Sometimes, when a boy and a girl feel close to each other or tipsy, the boy puts his ding-dong in the girl's hoo-ha, and then the girl's boyfriend shows up, and the boy whose ding-dong is in the girl's hoo-ha feels nervous because of social anxiety, guilt, and the fear of a beatdown.
>>
>>18494021
kek
>>
You ower her nothing, specially something like this. If asked I'd definitly drop the bomb without going into details ("she's been cheating on me for a few months and I just found out" is enough), and screw whatever reaction might happen

I've been in a similar situation and in your place I'd definitly do it. It's not like you'll be around her family any longer to suffer any consequences of its development anyway.
>>
Tell him that his daughter couldn't keep her hands to herself and decided to fool around with other people.
>>
Cheaters need to be ousted. Tell everyone you know that asks. Remember I said asks. Don't just post a status saying she cheated. But if they ask, don't hold back.
>>
>>18494011
i bet you spin crystals as well
it wont come off as petty, it will come off as anon being hurt
why should he lie? to spare whose feelings? ots not up to anon to think about her dads feelings, or hers, and definitely not her boyfriends.
let him be sad without walking on eggshells for no reason whatsoever.
although, telling him requires her dad to ask what happened
>>
Did the other guy leave her too?
>>
If he asks, tell him to ask her.

That should give him all the info he needs, and unless he's a curious masochist, he'll leave it alone.
>>
Considering it wasn't your fault just tell him she cheated and that's why you had to break off.
He's not gonna beat her or anything, if he asks her she'll probably damage control the story with no way of you being able to defend yourself though.
But at least this way you tell him that it wasn't your fault it didn't work out with his daughter.
>>
>>18494078
This.
>>
>>18491896
If he asks or acts suprised just tell him the truth.

Tell him she cheated on you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.