[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with my rage against my ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: grrrr.jpg (14KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
grrrr.jpg
14KB, 316x234px
>Be me
>Going through rough stretch with gf of 2 and a half years (long-distance but we saw each other monthly/every other month)
>She's being distant as fuck lately and I don't know how to react
>We get in an argument over this and break up
>After about a week, she comes back and tells me that she wants to try again
>I accept, and she goes almost invisible again
>I confront her about this
>Another argument ensues
>Break up again
>A few days later, we have a little talk
>She tells me she found another guy
>Feel like shitting my heart out
>She goes on about it's all my fault and that she has absolutely nothing to hold herself accountable for regarding the end of our relationship
>Convo ends there. Sadness slowly turns into rage
What do?Keep in mind that I'm currently visiting some family in the middle of buttfuck nowhere until the end of the month.
>>
>>18491538
I say move on from her completely. I know, easier said than done but she seems like a waste of time for you to get angry over. Long distance relationships are really difficult to maintain. At any rate, this might just be a blessing in disguise OP.

Hopefully more anons to respond.
>>
>>18491538
You can only let yourself feel what you're feeling. But trust me it will pass. There's no way to expedite the process.
>>
Don't bother with her anymore, even if she comes back saying she wants to give it another try.

Find a new girl or just enjoy being single for a while - either way you're better of without her.
>>
>>18491562
Pretty much this. I'd go ahead and block her on social media/messenger/her phone number and cut her off completely.
>>
>>18491569
>Don't bother with her anymore, even if she comes back saying she wants to give it another try.
OP, this is also good advice. Don't get sucked back in.
>>
>>18491538
let time pass and try not to contact her or reply if she contacts you

the pain will become dull and slowly go away
>>
>>18491562
>>18491567
>>18491569
>>18491574
>>18491585
>>18491587
Thanks for the advice lads. What are the odds that she contacts me to try to suck me back in considering she found someone else and how do I stop myself from falling for it?
I'll probably just get smashed with some friends once I get back from my trip.
>>
>>18491627
well, apparently she came back once already, so who knows what's going on with this other guy. Let's be spiteful and choose to imagine that it's a step down from you and will go bad quickly.
>>
>>18491633
You have a point. How do I muster the courage to tell her to fuck off if that happens?
>>
>>18491627
>What are the odds that she contacts me to try to suck me back in
Who knows. It doesn't matter, don't fall for it.

>I'll probably just get smashed with some friends once I get back from my trip.
Spending time with friends sounds like a good idea and a better use of your time.

>>18491642
>How do I muster the courage to tell her to fuck off if that happens?
Why would you give her the opportunity to? Did you not read this >>18491574? Don't talk with her.
>>
Bump, just in case.
>>
>>18491538
I'd leave her to it then. Find someone else.
>>
>>18491538
do you have this bitches skype OP? i feel like ddos'ing her
>>
Become as successful in every area of your life as you possibly can and make sure she knows.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.