[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WAS CALLED A SELL OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

File: 1436518353437.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1436518353437.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
Co-worker called me a sell out for dating a white girl today

Argument

>Why would you date outside your race?

'Buttal

>She's the only girl I've met that likes me for me

Argument2

>You just haven't met the right black chick

'Buttal2

>I've dated black girls (3), they all said I was "boring" or "too nice" because I "Acted too white".

Argument3

>Stop acting so white then

What the fuck man
how?!?!

am I a sell out for not waiting for a black chick?
>>
File: 1498251795752.jpg (453KB, 1701x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1498251795752.jpg
453KB, 1701x2268px
I unironically want a white girlfriends myself, bro.
>>
BAKA youse an uncle tom house nigga
>>
I would tell them to fuck off and mind their own business. You can't let people get away with disrespecting you.

Tell them you're going to think long and hard about it while you're blowing your white girlfriends shaved pussy with your BBC
>>
Absolutely not. Tell your coworker to shut the fuck up. They also sound racist as hell. If an argument is stop acting white tell them what you mean stop acting like a decent human being? Shut them the fuck up.

But seriously dont worry about what other people think.
>>
>>18491521
just tell him straight up "fuck you" next time. It's none of his business anyway
>>
>>18491521
Why does he care so much? It should be as simple as you enjoy her company and her race doesn't matter. Is he just jealous? Or is it a girl hounding you? Because if it's a girl chances are high she's either jealous and likes you, or is insecure.
>>
>>18491521

Surely if you're acting white it should be the opposite way around then.

Least in Europe anyway. Black girls want the white guys, white girls want the black ghetto types (actually, not even they are savage enough anymore, we're importing Muslims by the dozen because white girls are freaking masochists).

>>She's the only girl I've met that likes me for me

See, if this was Europe, she'd like you for making her look tolerant.

In my opinion, you're not a sell out OP.
A decent enough looking girl likes you, you'd be insane not to date her.

What I will say is, from the sounds of it, you're with her out of a lack of options because;
>>She's the only girl I've met that likes me for me

So, yeah, date her. Don't marry her.
I'd strongly advice against marrying white girls anyway, because their real husband is the government, and it doesn't mind her fucking other guys but if you upset her, it'll pin you down and rape you via family court system.

Honestly, any other race (Besides Jewish) is less likely to fuck you over with that golem. .
>>
>>18491521
>>Stop acting so white then
This is the part where say "ok" and clock her/him.

>am I a sell out for not waiting for a black chick?
Half and half. Don't write off the whole idea of tolerable black chicks just because you have met one yet.
>>
>>18491521
Life is too short to take advice from the peanut gallery, seriously date the person who makes you a better anon. To all the white and black haters I have a simple message -- Fuck off.
>>
>>18491521
You're co-worker is a jealous nigger period. Call him/her out on it, I bet they would go for a white woman/man if they could also
>>
File: 1486699877250.jpg (14KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
1486699877250.jpg
14KB, 480x258px
>>18491521

Get this idea that "acting white" or "acting black" is a thing, it isn't. Being black isn't a list of requirements you have to meet. You don't have to date black women. You don't have to play sports or wear your pants low or listen to rap or talk with a drawl. You can do, say or date whoever you want and you have just as much of a right to own your heritage as anyone else. Just because you don't fit into people's preconceived ideals of what a black person is doesn't mean you aren't one. People don't get to decide who you are, you do.

There is a common dysfunction in the black community that views any outsider activity as unacceptable or selling out. Its a very antiquated, silly ideology that comes from a very real place. Every race and culture has their areas of improvement and this is just another one of them. Black communities have been forced to insulate themselves from any outside influences for so many centuries that its often viewed as a betrayal to your race to date outside of it but that ideology is dying. The world is changing and black ideals and values are going to have to change with it.
>>
>>18491558
kike shill
>>
Mexican bro here. I've only dated white girls (pawgs) since I came here.
>>
File: 1439179725449.jpg (50KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1439179725449.jpg
50KB, 612x612px
OP here again (just got back from 2nd job)

>>18491890

She's not a pawg, if she was then I'd know she only wants me for the thrill.

My girl is from the rich side of town, while the co-worker & I live in the same hood.

Honestly at first I thought this girl only wanted me so she could be "tolerate" like that guy said >>18491558 but we talk every day and she seems to really like me. Also turns out she's a virgin!

>>18491528
it was random man
she knew from the start I wasn't like the "others" so she kept insisting we hang out. Now we take long walks on beaches and eat weird food at restaurants I've never heard of.

This all while the co-worker (who's never dated outside of his race) thinks because I'm even talking to her makes me a sell out.

fuck outta here man
>>
>>18491521
I agree with your negro co-worker, don't race mix it's not good for your offspring's genetics you are proactively destroying your race and mine do the world a favor and follow the golden rule of dating. Don't racemix
>>
>>18491528
Who is this pure girl?
>>
It's the same as women shaming you for dating someone younger than them, can't do anything to compete

If he's a guy he's gay and/or jealous
>>
>>18491528
You know what the difference is between you and OP?

OP is dating "the only girl I've met that likes me for me." You want to date a white girl.

OP is dating one particular girl for who she is. You're looking to date anyone of an entire race for being that color.

Date the woman, not the race, or go back to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>18491521
Black women act out like that because they are the bottom of society
Being the bottom of society sucks, it's emotionally similar to depression except you aren't depressed you are aware you have less opportunities than everyone else
>>
Why are black people like this? It's like they want to be inbred
>>
>>18491521
Had a asian gf and I'm a white dude. when you date outside your race you have to listen to dumb stuff people say sometimes, but when they see you together and how you act interact with each other they are quiet because you're like any other couple
>>
>>18491691
>i bet they would go for a white woman/man if they could also
I'D unironically rather date an Asian man
>>
>>18493680
Same, to be honest. Highly underrated, at least in the US.
>>
>>18491521
fellow "sellout" here. Latino with a white girl

there's nothing wrong with race mixing. It's just a meme the KHVs of /adv/ and /r9k/ force to compensate for tfw no gf. Your friends are probably jealous because white girls are female kino IMO.

be ready for random dirty looks from people, especially white people. Your gf is probably oblivious to racial profiling. Mine was for a while (still kinda is).

I don't consider myself a sell out for not being with a latina. Why should you or I give a shit anyway? We found love. Isn't that what matters?

>stop acting white
cant help that. I'm also whitewashed and I get shit all the time. Not my fault the school system esentially forced me to replace my spanish with english.

tl;dr you're not a sell out brah. You have partician taste and have found love. embrace that.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>18493722

Thanks Mexicanbro

My gf doesn't notice profiling either, like when we went out the other day people would stare at us like our faces were painted blue.

Man but it sure does feel nice being able to walk into a grocery store and not have someone follow you around :,)

I really think my friend is just jealous he has to deal with the shit from his gf everyday. I bet if he stayed single like me he would've found someone worthwhile too (whatever race).
>>
Interracial relationships are fucking disgusting. Be prepared to be rightfully judged for the length that you stay with her. To most white guys she is now undateable.
>>
>>18494491
You're ignorant, so that makes you undateable.
>>
>>18493680
>>18493544
>>18493543
>>18493698
>>18494491

Back to >>>/pol/ with you.
>>
File: Kobe.jpg (60KB, 720x475px) Image search: [Google]
Kobe.jpg
60KB, 720x475px
>>18493537
Why am I not allowed to be attracted to white girls? My family always looked down on me for being this way. I was like this from age 6 give or take.
>>
>>18491521

tell her she needs to stop accosting you about youre personal life like this. If she continues, tell your boss that a coworker is continuing to harass you over who you date in a racist rant.
>>
>>18494596
You have a great taste in women, nigger.

But you can't have her, she belongs to me.
>>
>>18491521
Beh, "race" bullshit.

Go out with her if she thinks you're a good date and vice versa.
>>
>>18491521
Your co-worker is a goddamn moron. You can tell him I said so on the internet.
>>
>>18494501
>"waaaahhhh you're ignorant"

The go to phrase for degenerates.
>>
>>18494541
What? My post about Asian men was just me stating a preference.
>>
File: really.jpg (13KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
13KB, 226x226px
>>18491521
>someone has an opinion about me, how could I possibly go on?
>>
>>18491521
Stop hanging out with niggas. Date who you want and fuck what that dude says. He's probably just jealous anyway.
>>
Stop hanging with degenerates niggers.
I have no problem with black people, I have problem with "niggers". The black people who refuse to let go of their fake heritage (WE WUZ HERE WE WUZ KUNGZ WE WUZ SLAVES etc etc) and are in constant "ghetto" mindset.
Black people, on the other hand, are ok.
>>
As a white guy I dont understand black men who date white women. Because white women are shit, yes they are attractive, but honestly I am only attracted to them because of their looks and same race. However white women always behave like shit, indifferent, cold, pretentious. I hate it, black women are always chill and fun, it seems like they are always in good mood and even if they are not, their anger is real and not passive-aggressive.
If I were black I would totally date only Black women (I would even find them more attractive), but I am too boring for them.
Honestly dont understand you OP.
>>
You're not a sell-out, and you have the right to date who you want. Your co-worker's a prick. The good thing is that most of the people who think that way are either very old (which means they will die soon), or individuals who pride themselves on "standing with their own kind" but have no other redeeming qualities whatsoever.
For reference, I'm a black girl, and my boyfriend is white. We're currently in an LDR, so we haven't had to deal with dirty looks from strangers and/or profiling yet. I won't let it bother me even when it does happen, though.
>>
>>18496139
You seem to have a biased opinion on black and white women based on your personal experiences. Personally, I've experienced that white women are generally more open to compromise and honest about their feelings, and the black women I've known are generally self-centered and argumentative.

Truth is, it varies with each and every individual, and has little to do with race.
>>
>>18496148
Go and do a little experiment: wink at 5 white women and 5 black women, and count how many of each wink back.
>>
>>18491521
Youre fine.
Don't listen to anyone who says you shouldn't be together for such arbitrary reasons.
>>
He sounds like a fag but there is some truth to it. Don't listen to him and "acting white" aka acting like a normal person, is a compliment. Punch this fag next time he says something.

Also, stop dating white women
>>
Fuck your coworker we date people not races.
>>
>>18494596
Be attracted to the girl, not a group to which she belongs. Treat people as individuals, not as interchangeable members of a larger class.
>>
I plan to stick to my own race even though there are hardly any guys of my race (Somali) where I live. That is why choose to be single, even if it means being single forever. Why would you date a white woman over staying single OP?
>>
>>18491521
Just ignore them, in the end you're the one who has to be satisfied with your choice of partner. Who gives a fuck if she's not your ethnicity.
>>
Mixed race kids are more prone to diseases, mental illness and identity problems
>>
>>18494491
>being so intimidated by POCs that you let it leak into your sex life
enjoy your ED
>>
>>18491521
Fuck everyone else. You do what is right for you, this guy doesn't give a shit about what you need.

Besides it's assholes like that is why still have racism in this country.
>>
white > black = latina > Asian > Mid-Eastern
>>
>>18494491
Found the white guy with the cuckolding-complex
You gonna require an ancestry-file from your gfs too ?
>>
File: god damn nigga.webm (1MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
god damn nigga.webm
1MB, 576x432px
>>18497133
white/spaniard(not latino)>everyone else>asian

You can't deny these objective truths.
>>
Why did you do this OP?
Why are you taking thought out advice from people.
And you know its not you.
>>
>>18491528
>>18493722
>>18494596
>>18497168
Post more gorgeous women.
>>
>>18491521
your friend is stupid. having sex with a white girl does not diminish your genes or something. your 'racial' genetics are going to be spread, no matter what race your partner is.

race mixing is just some racist shit invented by light skinned people to stop their children from having brown skin. tell your friend to stop being an idiot. her racism towards white people probably keeps her down, considering white people are still a majority and have more wealth.

>>18497133
thanks for your genius insight. I really give a shit about your racist preferences
>>
>>18497331
ok
>>
>>18491521

SHED THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>18497127
There is literally nothing wrong with a healthy dose of racism
>>
Sorry, I'm an ignorant dumbass, what classifies as "acting too white"? Like what, you're supposed to be more aggressive and rude?
>>
>>18497715
Basically it's subtle racism. People expect non-white races to act like ignorant savages because in the media, acting like a self respecting articulate human is considered a "white quality" because in most forms of fiction, it's the white male who exhibits these properties.
>>
File: 1409116042437.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1409116042437.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>>18491521
no, you're correct
>>
>>18497133
You got it wrong.
White = latina > asian >> black > mid-east
>>
File: 1498255225285.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498255225285.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
>>18497903
White>latina>Black=middle-eastern>asian
>>
>>18497923
How dare you have different opinions. You're lucky you posted a hot girl otherwise I'd be mad.
>>
File: 1498090860948.webm (3MB, 588x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498090860948.webm
3MB, 588x1080px
>>18497933
You're not. Post a replica of mine.
>>
>>18491521
>>18491528
stop race mixing, it destroys cultural and genetic lineages going back thousands of years for the sake of your (a single human) ability to make cummies

you're a disgrace to the black race and human race
>>
>>18491521
kek
i swear black people are their own worse enemy. even blacks from other countrys dont want to be compared to the american black.
>>
>>18497923
Gorgeous black > gorgeous white > gorgeous Latina > gorgeous Asian > white > latina > Asian > black

Amazing looking black women are the pinnacle of beauty but when they're ugly I want to nail my eyes. There's not a lot of in between.
>>
>>18498273
It's not so much this. A 10 is a 10 is a 10 regardless of race. But there are more white 10/10 girls than 10s of other races.
>>
>>18498278
Well, there are also more white girls in general so naturally you're going to see a higher volume of 10s.
>>
I wouldn't want to date black girls either
This is a non issue OP, live your life
>>
>>18491521
People who place this much importance on race are lost and are acting moronic, black or white.
>>
>>18491521
>>Stop acting so white then

Oh shit he got you!
>>
>>18497923
>>18497947
As much as I would love to smash that, girls like that are not hard to find and it's the way she's dressed that's most appealing
Seriously, plenty of teen white girls like that
I prefer dark hair, and more latina or persian but black women are the ones i really dont find attractive
Stop using that as an example of stunning though. Go to a mall and there's plenty you can dress that way and boom
>>
>>18491521
>Stop acting so white then
Tell them that this mentality is why blacks are treated as second class citizens.
Honestly you should probably just ignore that person if they are just going to act like a nigger and glorify gang banging and going to prison instead of hard work and self improvement.
>>
>>18498278
>But there are more white 10/10 girls than 10s of other races
I agree, but literally why is that?
>>
>>18491528
>>18497168
Are these two real? Am I allowed to BBC?
>>
I used to play mario kart with the vehicle I liked, then after losing I became a sellout and went with the vehicle setup everyone uses to win. It happens.
>>
>>18491521
The niggers conundrum, you can date black women who are repulsive, or coal burners who are maybe even more repulsive.
>>
>>18499341
meet me in fzero fukin nerd
>>
Tell your co-worker that you can date who ever the fuck you want. Your co-worker need to get with the times. Its not fucking slavery anymore
>>
>>18491521
Have you watched Get Out?
>>
>>18491521
just join a chaos cult and do wierd white people shit and then tell them you're trans-white and dont date BLAXX
>>
>>18497951
You're a moron
>>
>>18491521
Tell him to go fuck himself , niggas who say that are usually jealous .am sure he would date s white woman if she was available .
>>
>>18491521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
Do you think you act white? just say you like fucking white women
>>
>>18491521
Black women get hyper bent out of shape when a black guy settles down with a white woman. It's actually really hilarious. Keep fighting the good fight, OP. Get those bitches tugging at their weaves in frustration.
>>
>>18491521
Who cares what other people think. Fuck em. Why you would hang out with anyone that tells you what to do makes me question your sanity. Quit being a pussy and fuck that bitch. Have lots of half nigger babies that won't be accepted by anyone. Even niggers will call them light skinned and make fun of them.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.