[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0944.jpg (175KB, 980x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.jpg
175KB, 980x762px
>girl says she can eat lots of sweets cus she works out a lot
>I give a "yeah, ok" sort of grunt without really thinking
>girl says that was incredibly rude and I should be slapped
>I'm like ok sure whatever, think nothing of it
>like 3 hours later, about to head home
>girl tells me that she's getting sick of my shit
>I say "sorry, I didn't mean to offend you"
>autistically turn and leave

How do I redeem myself /adv/? She's a qt, and it really was just an offhand comment.
>>
You're over analysing it. Don't pander to her.
>>
File: IMG_0939.jpg (248KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.jpg
248KB, 1200x1600px
>>18491428
So I shouldn't apologize?
>>
Don't give a fuck. She's over-reacting. There is just no chemistry between you two.
>>
>>18491437
No that bitch is crazy.
>>
Ask her if she's trying to drop the hint she wants frozen yogurt or something. If she acts shocked or gets angrier, then just drop the bomb. Say, "I'm trying to ask you out on a date. Would you mind?" I think she's trying to drop the hint that she likes you, but she sounds awkward as hell. It sounds as if she's got feelings for you and is frustrated because she doesn't want to outright ask you.
>>
>>18491437
"Sorry, i didnt mean to offend you"

Ya already did kid.

Dont grovel about it, or bring it up. She'll never respect you.

If it ever comes back up just say "yeah sorry about that so anyways ..."

If she ghosts you on this fuck her and her friends (literally and figuratively)
>>
>>18491457
>>18491443
>>18491428
Why are you trying to talk him out of a highly probable opportunity.
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (415KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
415KB, 1600x1200px
Ok, just wanted to add one more thing to this. I'm in a foreign country right now, and this girl is literally the only one in the group who can cook. So if I get the boot, I'm in trouble. Just feel like this might be something I should've already said.
>>
>>18491465
Wait what do you mean?
>>
>>18491469
Don't bring it up again
If she brings it up then joke about it being a cultural difference
>>
>>18491469
I wonder if she's been dropping multiple hints she's into you. They were likely subtle such as always standing around you or gravitating toward your part of the room. Maybe she greets you, but doesn't greet someone else in the same manner. Perhaps she is looking in your general direction, meaning she's looking at you. Think about it.

She very well could've said, "I can eat a lot of sweets," as a last resort hinting it'd be good to take her out. She likely didn't want to say something retarded like, "I can eat a lot of so-and-so restaurant's food because I work out."

Then she says, "I'm getting tired of your shit," because she feels like a damn fool trying to get your attention at this point.
>>
It could have been as subtle as giving you the bigger portion of food or even just so happens to be always cooking when you happen to be around. Little subtle hints.
>>
>>18491476
Honestly, maybe? She was talking to another guy as well, but she's told me she thinks he's gay (he's not, just really European.) And nah, the "I'm getting tired of your shit" thing was def about that exact comment.
>>
>>18491493
Yes. It is about the exact comment. Because she doesn't know how much more blunt she can be for you to pick up there's an opening. She was hoping it would lead to a conversation that would consist of asking her if she'd like to grab a treat, not stop at "Yeah, okay". And now she's pissed, feels foolish, and is just irritated at this point more then likely. You should be more confident!
>>
And just because a girl talks to some other dude, doesn't mean they aren't interested in you. Listen to yourself, "Honestly, maybe? She was talking to another guy as well, but she told me she thinks he's gay." YOU were the dude she was talking to.
>>
You know he's not gay, she is purposely trying to convey, "Don't worry about that dude. I am here." I think he's gay is the classic line to tell someone not to worry about another.
>>
You did fucking great, wtf are you on about? Did you stutter or some shit? Please don't tell me that you stuttered.
>>
File: IMG_0961.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>18491498
>>18491501
>>18491506
Holy fuck I think I might actually have autism. Thanks for dropping truthbombs, Anon.
>>
>>18491509
I have a bad habit of trailing off which might actually be worse.
>>
>>18491519
It's okay. This is great. No, you likely don't have autism. Women are just fucking Rubik cubes. Go. Go fix this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.