[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do when there's no condom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: condonesc.jpg (35KB, 652x342px) Image search: [Google]
condonesc.jpg
35KB, 652x342px
One time I was about to fuck a girl but the thing is...I didnt expect to be with that girl, we were in bed and the girl keep telling me to do it without condom but I bitched out at the end, what to do in that situation?
>>
>>18491400
Get a baggy or candy bar wrapper. Never go in without a dick suit.
>>
>>18491400

eat her out.
>>
>>18491400

You did good. Learn from that and always make sure to have condoms.
>>
No condom, no sex

I was caught without condoms in two threesomes:
>first: did it bareback, came inside, instantly freaked out, got gonorrhea
>second: learnd from my mistake, made out for hours straight, got a bit blue balled but it's better than taking shots for a pus leaking dick

I honestly much preferred the second to the first
>>
>>18491400
Anal or oral.
>>
>>18491400
Improvise with your hands
>>
>>18491482
I think everyone would prefer the second one
>>
Is there not a gas station near by? You generally plan ahead. So, on the way to a house, you stop by the convenience store to get a soda or something, and you pay a slightly higher price for a condom. Pocket the condom, carry the drink. Get back in the car. You now have a condom without killing the mood by saying, "Oh hey, gotta' go to the pharmacy or the grocery store real quick."
>>
You also play it off smoothly by not insinuating you are expecting sex since you are carrying out only the drink. They don't see the condom, yet.
>>
Sorryass bitch I aint fuckin ya wit no protection. No matter how tight that pussy is I ain't jeopardizing my life. Givin a hoe free money, it is MONEY OVER BITCHES NIGGA!
>>
>>18491596
Thing is, I really didnt expect that the girl was going to be there, much less to have something with her, 7 am, drinking since 9 pm I couldnt think straight and I just wanted to stay in bed with her, even if it was for just kissing and finger her
>>
>>18491617
Then you hit them up later for round two. Only this time you have condoms.
>>
File: Anxiety-and-Stress.jpg (132KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Anxiety-and-Stress.jpg
132KB, 849x565px
>>18491400
tfw never fucks with condom.
>>
>>18491482
What do you actually mean with a threesome when it feel what you describe is a two?
>>
I don't understand why you're even pondering what to do in this situation - just don't ever go anywhere ever again without a condom, and you won't BE in that situation.

I bring condoms with me even if I'm only visiting my parents. You never know what her new neighbor is like.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.