[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Buffet Waitress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hu_photo.jpg (51KB, 972x400px) Image search: [Google]
hu_photo.jpg
51KB, 972x400px
What's the best way to ask out an Asian Buffet Waitress when there is the extreme language barrier?
>>
"Me $10 (wave $10 if she doesn't understand) you sucky sucky long time"
>>
You don't. They're not interested in people outside their little circle.
>>
File: 1467426357642.jpg (188KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467426357642.jpg
188KB, 693x1000px
Pull the sides of your eyes apart and say "ching chong sucky fucky let's eat some dog"
It's a traditional method of Chinese courtship
>>
>>18491260
Don't. Only slobs go to buffets and only sluts work them. Be civilized and flirt with real waitresses at real restaurants.
>>
Say I just want to fuck one, preferably without paying for it. I don't want chinese food, I just want chinese snatch.
>>
>>18491703
/adv/ will turn against you in a shitstorm if you talk about dating a race instead of a woman. This is a board of intense personal affection. You would do better to seek advice from /bant/.
>>
>>18491260
Just shout some broken japanese at her that you heard from a Kurosawa movie.
>>
>>18491260
how do you know there's a language barrier and she's not just doing the polite asian thing and ignoring you or just smiling politely and nodding?
>>
>>18491260
"Me big hairy American. Big penis."
>>
>>18491260
Be blunt and efficient and sincere.
You don't know the chick so there is absolutely nothing going for you other than your looks and the confidence of your approach.

It'll be a yes or a no and then you get on with your life.

>Hey, I've seen you around and you're pretty cute. Wanna go out later/this weekend

Give a specific date. It saves them the anxiety of having to outright turn you down, since they can say they're busy or something.
If they really wanna fuck they'll give you another date or some digits.
Don't pursue it further because they'll get nervous and vomit on you.
>>
>>18491336
not true, i always go to the buffet near my house alone, and there is one qt who is always so giggly around me and quick to serve and clean up after me. maybe i get ehr number tomorrow
>>
>>18492096
Promise me you'll do it for love, anon.
Rogue sex will not make you happy and will devalue the woman to other men. Show some humanity.
>>
>>18492113
shes a qt and she always pats me on my back and is handsy with me. shes very endearing desu, slim pretty chinese girl. Maybe i fall in love u never know
>>
>>18492130
good. she probably moonlights in the local massage parlor too. make sure you come back and report in progress OP.
>>
File: ugu.jpg (17KB, 286x377px) Image search: [Google]
ugu.jpg
17KB, 286x377px
>>18492130
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.