[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bastard daughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1499350250437.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499350250437.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>my mom got pregnant at the same time as another woman by the same dude
>never met the dude, he sticks with the other woman afterwards and has a second kid. Happy family.
>dude dies when I'm 6
Spoiler, the other kid he had is also 6
>find out about all this when I'm like 13

>now I'm 21 and get kinda curious about her, find her on Facebook
>im goth, she's punk
>both gingers
>same face
>same build
>fucking almost twins
>get courage to add her and send her a message about it
>she adds me back
Doesn't reply to message
Messenger says she hasn't even opened it
>she's liked some of my posts but has no contact otherwise
>find out she has over 400 friends and doesn't respond or check her messages regularly

How do I get her attention without being annoying, exposing who I am publicly (in case she doesn't want her friends to know, or takes it badly, etc) or just being weird? I don't wanna spam her inbox, but I've been posting things to try and get her attention so I can be like
"Yo check your messages"
Aside from this I've been at a but of a loss
So what's your guy's /advice/
>>
OP here
This was the message I sent

Hey there! So, you're probably wondering why a rando person with no mutual friends is trying to add you. Well I don't know how to tell you this without just, uh, saying it? So here we go: I'm your half-sister! Now, at this point, I think theres only two outcomes.
a) you maybe know of me? Like someone mentioned something about a half-sister to you in the past.
or b) you still have no idea who I am, and maybe don't believe the internet stranger (understandable)
I kinda hope you know who I am, but if you don't I'd be more than happy to explain the situation further if you want me to.
But I also get it if you aren't down to open this can-o-worms, so I'm gonna leave it up to you.
>>
File: serj tankian.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
serj tankian.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18491214
Stop OP

First ask yourself, is that considered incest by your state's laws?
>>
>>18491214
send another message? contact her through something other than facebook? contact one of her friends or family?
>>
>>18491223
I guess I'm just awkward and so I'm worried about being annoying and she doesn't want to talk to Me?
I also don't know who she would feel comfortable knowing this bit of family shit on her friends list
Also my mother is a fucking psycho who doesn't have a good rep with her mom (understandable) so I don't feel great breaking the news to her. Idk about other family
>>
Ok again
Should also state I did message her one additional time already
>>
>>18491226
Try speaking with her mother. Say that you want to meet your sister and you want to make up for the time lost, ONLY if they are both okay with the idea.
>>
>>18491234
I don't understand why I should talk to the mom
She's an adult lol
>>
>>18491226
Write a real letter on paper and mail it to her. It's a lost art, but it's appropriate for someone this important to you.
>>
Wait a year and then write a letter. You don't need to do this now or anything.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.