[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last week I saw a woman with HUGE boobs on the other side of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468204121872.jpg (176KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468204121872.jpg
176KB, 720x960px
Last week I saw a woman with HUGE boobs on the other side of the street. While this is not an unusual occurrence, I just could not stop thinking about them. Today, I am fairly certain I saw her again near the same place, again, on the other side of the road.

That's all the information I have about her. How do I go about marrying this woman, starting from the complete stranger on the sidewalk stage? Before you say this is absurd, you need to understand how amazing these breasts are.

Thanks!
>>
We're gonna need a picture of those in order to tell you if it's really worth it for you to go after her.
>>
"Hey, what's your number"
or
>Bump into here
"Excuse me. Oh, by the way, do you know where X is? Yeah? Can you show me around?" Small talk her into giving you her number

OR

Kidnap & marry her in africa, where she'll be reduced to the slave status and wont be able to escape because it's punishable by death or further rape.
>>
>>18491074
>How do I go about marrying this woman, starting from the complete stranger on the sidewalk stage? Before you say this is absurd, you need to understand how amazing these breasts are.
You don't. You go from complete stranger to "Hi" to digits to date. The breasts might be amazing, but what if the rest of her is don't-put-your-dick-in-it crazy? What if she's the bipolar borderline schizo satan-worshipping princesses (multiple personalities) of Andromeda?
>>
>>18491074
I'm still thinking about some hips 2 years ago, good fap material.
>>
>>18491074

OK, first off I have to say that this is maximum creeper tier. Any woman is going to recoil if they knew what you were thinking unless they were already in a relationship with you.

Now with that being said, if they are at least as big as in the pic you posted and the woman herself was even just a bit as fuckable then my first thoughts would be about how I want to plough her like a desperate peasant.

The hard part is, you'll need to woo her and charm her in a way that makes it seem like you don't notice her tits at all. You can bet that there were a million guys before you who have tried.
>>
>>18491074
If her boobs are that great, she's most likely already taken, dude
>>
>>18491096

I think you need to understand that hotness is like a black hole. Hetereosexual men with varying levels of willpower might be able to pull away safely. Once you hit that singularity of unimaginable sexiness, however, there is no return.
>>
>>18491099
>Any woman is going to recoil if they knew what you were thinking
Most women believe that every man thinks exactly what OP said. They might even be right. And yet, they don't recoil.
>>
> in a way that makes it seem like you don't notice her tits at all
I don't think it will be possible. It is like staring at two blazing Suns without squinting. Perhaps she would appreciate a direct approach for a change?

How can I ensure I am on the right side of the road the next time she appears? Is it weird to set up a tent and camp out until next time?
>>
>>18491117
Jesus, you're a creep. I hope she'll tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>18491114

On a low level, sure - but all they believe is "well he's just another guy who wants sex". That's different than "omg, he's a hair's breadth away from raping my chest..."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.