[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be shut in most of my life >waste away behind my PC playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: shrugging man.jpg (279KB, 1120x1039px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging man.jpg
279KB, 1120x1039px
>be shut in most of my life
>waste away behind my PC playing video games and scrolling through 4chan
>somehow finally get a gf

...So what do normal people do when they're with their significant other, but not doing anything special? I love her very much and she makes me very happy, but we don't really share that many hobbies. I'm very much into video games while she only plays the basic entry-level stuff like Nintendo party games. She's very much into reading fan fiction (I know), which I tend to stay away from.
When I ask her what she wants to do she usually just shrugs, and vice versa. I worry that if we're both just doing our own things all the time she might think I'm boring her or she might feel like she's boring me.

What do?
>>
Try new things?
Ask her what she likes and try to do it.
Me and my gf got into biking after i taught her how to ride one.
>>
>>18491040

You mean when hanging out at home or when hanging out in general? "Anything special" is very vague. Anyhow, it could be anything. With my bf we usually do a lot of stuff like wall climbing, playing pool, going hiking or other activity shit like that. But if you mean at home, then games (yes, even those silly kids' board games can be super fun with your SO, but chess or cards, whatever), movies, TV shows, building something together (like ikea furniture or handcrafts type stuff), cooking weird dishes together, etc. Anything works, because everything tends to be more fun together. And lots of sex in between, so doing stuff takes longer and you'll never be bored.
>>
>>18491040
>>What do?
Do some stuff together: cook, coop with your gaymes etc.
FUCK/try some freaky shit, drink some good wine so you 2 apes don't look at each other like who did what.
>>
>>18491040
I dunno I'm a khv and always worried about the same thing happening eventually.

Maybe you should try to include her into video games that has a lot of fan fiction/content like Overwatch or something.

Or try some new stuff entirely like >>18491043 said. Even if you both dislike it, bonding over things you hate is a legitimate way to grow closer to someone.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.