[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel I'm becoming racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: DarkNight2.jpg (248KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DarkNight2.jpg
248KB, 1920x1200px
I'm Mexican (born/raised) on a work visa in the bay area.
I'm pulling 6 figures and been apartment hunting, but nearly everywhere I go, I find the following
> Nice apartments complex
> Black crackheads roaming
> Black people that live in the complex always smoking weed outside, being loud on their phones, blasting loud rap in their cars
> High break in rate
> Cars vandalized often

Not even the Mexicans or Koreans are that fucking ghetto/disrespectful.

Am I fucking delusional or is this shit real?
>>
>>18490865
Being racist is OK the liberal media has it's own agenda but racism is closer to reality.
>>
>>18490865
Black people having conduct issues more than other races in America is not delusion, it's a statistical fact. Whether or not you want to make it about skin color and some pseudoscience to do with genetics is up to you.
>>
>>18490885
what's the angenda? something to do with globalism and jewish people?
>>
>>18490865
Find an area with mostly mexicans and you'll fit in.
>>
>>18490865
also go back to mexico you're uhhh stealing my economy or something
>>
>>18490865
oh and I don't know how you're making six figures as an idiot, but this is probably a troll.

if there's crackheads roaming around then it's not a nice apartment complex. If you're willing to pay a bit more, you can go somewhere the crackheads are white

3/10, I called you out after all

sage
>>
>>18490865
sage, troll
>>
>>18490885
>>18490887
geez
>>18490898
I looked into it, those areas are too crammed. Cleaner, but for some reason Chicanos love to live in tiny ass houses with no parking, lots of food trucks tho so that's a perk.

>>18490899
I have considered it, as for economy, don't worry, your government gets around $5k/month from me in taxes

>>18490906
>>18490909
samefag detected
not trolling

there are white crackheads around here, hispanics and asians too, but way heavily outnumbered by blacks

The only places without crackheads I've found are kinda far, 40+ minute commute.
>>
>>18490865
Black people in America are an embarrassment to Africa.
>>
>>18490865

>Am I fucking delusional or is this shit real?

If you lived in an affluent minority neighborhood you'd have a different perception of black people. If you lived in a trailer park you'd think white people sucked. If you lived in a slum in Chinatown you'd think Chinese people suck.

Living in poor neighborhoods suck. Just because you live on the beach doesn't mean the whole world is covered in sand, catch my drift? Don't use your limited firsthand experiences to make judgements about the whole world.
>>
>>18491740
Bro, what part of "bay area" don't you get?
I KNOW that ANYONE can be shitty as fuck
I was born and raised in Mexico, I KNOW how shitty Mexican people can get, I've seen rednecks being rednecks.

I'm talking SPECIFICALLY about the bay area.
>>
>>18491886

>I'm talking SPECIFICALLY about the bay area.

Yeah the Bay Area sucks, what does that have to do with black people?

Living in poor neighborhoods is always unpleasant. It has high crime and low education. What does the place you live in have to do with the fact that you seemingly don't have the intelligence to deduce that using your personal experiences with a handful of people in one city to judge an entire race of people is completely retarded?

The fact that you live in the Bay Area doesn't really have anything to do with my original piece of advice.
>>
>>18491909
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>18491916

I'm assuming english isn't your first language. Perhaps you're just not reading correctly. Let me clarify.

If you're a racist, you're a piece of shit.

If you're using your limited firsthand observations to justify being a racist, you're a piece of shit.

If you at all think that being irritated by a few black crackheads in the bay area means it is okay to be a racist, you're a piece of shit.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in being a racist Mexican while millions of people in your own state use the same shitty first hand observations and stereotypes that you're using to be racist towards you you're a piece of shit. A dumb piece of shit.

Does that clear it up for you?
>>
>>18490865
Nobody likes blacks.
>>
>>18491945
#triggered
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>18491967

Yeah, because people not liking racists is a rare, "snowflake" occurence.
>>
>>18491977
Get over it you fucking crybaby. Go outside of your fucking safe space and you'll realize the real world isn't as nice as you imagined
>>
>>18490865
Ah a based spic yes I'm glad you see the problems we have in our cities and where it stems from take the red pill and become enlightened
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.