[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend doesn't talk to me anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
A girl I know very well and who is one of my best female friends doesn't talk to me anymore.
The reason is that I made a phonecall to her by mistake and she overheard a conversation I had with a friend on her vocemail (what are the chances...). In this conversation we were talking about a friends who is going through a rough patch with girls. My friend was telling me I should try to motivate him more because he often feels like my advice is actually pretty harsh. Since I didn't agree with my friend I said it's wrong, that I even tried to convince him to ask my female friend out, since my friend was attracted to her, but always hesitated to ask her out...
She heard that. I wasn't implying anything vulgar about her. Just that she shared many interests with my friend so he could have ask her out.
Shortly after that she didn't answer any of my call. Even though at first she said she didn't listen to the message and seemed amused when I told her not to listen it for the sake of my friend.
She's not your typical 23 years old girl btw. She's catholic, interested in philosophy and arabic, travels in Irak, Syria and other places frequently to help persecuted Christians, but at the same time she plays electric guitar, drinks and smokes a lot, goes to concerts, rides a motorcycle...
When it comes to boys she probably never even dated. She thinks she should be friend for years with a guy before they'd end up together. She's opposed to casual sex and premarriage but not judgemental about it. She doesn't like being considered in a romantic manner by guys, especially if they're trying to befriend her for this reason.

Anyway we've been very close since I met her 4 years ago. She still answered to some of my texts after this stuff happened, though she wouldn't answer when I try to invite her to have drinks with friends, etc, like I used to do. I'm not sure this is related but could it be that I sounded like I was trying to hook her up with a friend ?
>>
Shortly before this story, she already started not answering many of my texts btw, and apologized for it shortly after, basically she was very busy at this moment.
And she did answer to some of my texts/FB messages in the last days but basically doesn't answer any of my invitations to go out.
>>
>>18490787
>She thinks she should be friend for years with a guy before they'd end up together
Maybe, I say, maybe, she might have feelings for you and got hurt when she found out you didn't see her in the same way.

OR

She could just don't like the idea of you settin up people for her
>>
>>18491435

Yeah the thing is I never set her up. I was just saying it wasn't true that I was wearing my friend down, because when he told me he actually liked that girl, I told him to go for it simply because... why not ? It was really clear in the talk I had with my friend that this was more about me telling my friend to go for it (he didn't btw) and that I was mad at him for never trying anything with girls, always finding false pretexts not to act. She was barely mentioned.
I dunno if she has feeling for me. I consider her a friend, I have a GF, she knows appreciates her.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.