[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i find a gf who is into femdom (foot worship, me being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 123456789.jpg (528KB, 1500x2170px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
528KB, 1500x2170px
How do i find a gf who is into femdom (foot worship, me being her slave, chasity etc) and bdsm? i made a POF account and i get a decent amount of matches and messages but as soon as the topic turns to sexual preferences and what i like they stop responding or call me a freak. this really sucks.
>>
>>18490706
>be a freak
>get called a freak
>surprised

mate...
>>
based best emma poster
As for your question, Idk, I wish I knew because I'm sort of on the same boat.
>>
>>18490706

you either go to fetish sites, fetish apps, or fetish clubs. if you do none of those the only approach is the one you've been using, except oyu maybe hold off on it.

does it matter if they call you a freak though? if they're not into it they are not into it, so its not like hiding it would have lead down the path you wanted.
>>
Maybe try Fetlife? It's fetish focused. Just don't treat it like a dating app, it's more of a social network. Depending on where you live the community might be great or terrible. I still haven't cracked the code as to what makes women interested in your profile, however I successfully managed to land myself few meetings with one woman, so it's not all bad.
>>
>>18490706
Don't get into your preferences with them. Just start on some vanilla shit. Then as your sex life develops start introducing more and more of the shit you like.
>>
File: 3266.jpg (218KB, 1000x1243px) Image search: [Google]
3266.jpg
218KB, 1000x1243px
>>18491311
but this is what im afraid of...
i dont want to put time and effort into the relationship only to find out that they're never going to be into it
>>
Dont be weird
>>
>>18491324

see:
>>18490728
>>
>>18490706
thb dude you need to look on a fetish site.

Not only are you a freak, you're a freak who admits he's a freak on a dating site. That's quite repellant to normal people.
>>
File: 3300.jpg (175KB, 750x948px) Image search: [Google]
3300.jpg
175KB, 750x948px
>>18491330
thats the problem though, how do i bring up the fact that i'm into really wierd shit without them thinking im a creep? i'm not, i just have different fetishes
>>
>>18491376

you don't. you can try testing the waters by springing something more innocent on them and seeing how they take it to test the waters, but ultimately they're goign to think what they want to think no matter how you tell them.

its not how you tell them that bugs them, its the fact that you're into it.
>>
wtf is your problem? Usually guys like you write their kinks into their profiles ,so potentially interested people know about them before even contacting you. It's not that hard. Collarspace is a pretty okay place that I prefer over fetlife.
>>
You usually have to pay for femdom stuff, OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.