[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding girls outside the club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So for the past half year I have been going clubbin once a week looking to hook up with a chick, with no success. Everytime I get somewhere some bullshit happens and all my efforts are wasted.

I am fed up with going to the club, waste of time and waste of money. Where should I look to find girls to hook up.

I am 21, 186cm, fit and about 7,5/10.

I know how to talk to girls, I am confident and have humor. But I am fed up and want to try something new.

I am not a big fan of Online Dating

Does anyone have good advice, thanks
>>
Yeah try picking up women elsewhere.

Work on your game so that you can pick up any type of woman you want in any setting they happen to be in.

Learn by failing. Keep on improving yourself. Plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
Do you mean same-night lays? If so, I can offer no help… Even though it is a common enough experience that it certainly isn't an anomaly, I still can't get myself to believe that it's possible for a dude to meet a girl and convince her to go home with him that night.

As for just getting numbers and dates… I'm good at that, but you probably already are, too.
>>
>>18490423
Networking:
a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend knows a girl
>>
>>18490423

you're boxing your self in. first and foremost if a year at the clubs yields no results, the problem isn't the club, its you. you are approaching the wrong kind of girls most likely. your stats are probably exaggerated.

im 5'6" , 120 pounds and look like a 15 year old gay boy, but its hard NOT to get laid when i go to a club.

chances are you are aiming for girls out of your league.

unfortunately there is no other place where girls go just to 'hook up' outside of bars and clubs, so if you want to hook up you'll have to just approach any girl you see that tickles your fancy and hope they are in the mood.
>>
>>18490423

i know how you feel anon

i went clubbing and i thought i found a really amazing girl but it went downhill and she unfriended me from fb lol like others said meet others elsewhere maybe university library? i dont know
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.