[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windowless white van driving around neighborhood at 2am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: yes.png (59KB, 290x227px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
59KB, 290x227px
Hi, at about 2 am today I was at my computer and heard a really loud ass car outside driving around my cul-de-sac.

Normally when I hear a car in my neighborhood this late it's one of the neighbors and their car sounds like a smooth cruise but this van was going hella fast into my cul-de-sac, so when I heard the loud ass noise I looked out my window, saw it momentarily stopped in the middle of my cul-de-sac, then peel the fuck out.

2 mins later I hear it zooming by the street next to my cul-de-sac, then it stops and turns around and zooms right back from where it came from. And I know it's the same car cause its engine was making the same noise it did when it fukin sanic'd into my cul-de-sac.

I also saw this van a few months back where it also did the same shit and was going hella fast around the neighborhood.

So the van is white, windowless besides the front, no logos or words on the van, couldnt see license plate or model cause it was going too speedy and its too dark to see it at 2am.

Told my family about it and they said it could have been a newspaper delivery van, but I think it was going too fast and it didn't make any stops to throw newspaper at ANY of the houses. The only stop it made was in the dead center of my cul-de-sac for like 3 seconds before it sped away. Also if this was newspaper it would be a routine thing, but I've never seen or heard it before in the years of living here besides tonight and a few months back, despite me staying up at 2am all the time.

So I called my city's non-emergency police number to report the vehicle cause maybe there have been other reports of it and they could possibly identify the vehicle. They just sent a cop to drive around my neighborhood like 15 mins later after i'm pretty sure the van was long gone by then.

So don't know if I should continue to care and maybe even set up some surveillance if it continues or am I just being a pussy feggat and should forget about it?

What do you think? thank u

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.