[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck happened (my diary desu)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: yuh.jpg (212KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
yuh.jpg
212KB, 800x800px
>finally have confidence to be on tinder
>be super liked by guy
>very excited to message me
>be described as being 'everything'
>nervous as heck so don't respond
>decide to send him a few messages
>sends me that 'where'd u go text' 4 days later
>out with another boy who talked to me extensively before I was okay going out in person
>some guy at the bars flags me down
>guy enthusiastically greets me
>oh shit it's him
>seemed pretty friendly and nice actually
>feel comfortable enough to hang out with him
>picks me up and we hangout at his place
>everything seems to be going okay
>'when I was a kid I was diagnosed with asperber's'
>ihavenoideawhatthatis.jpg but I assume it's fine
>they throw a huge tantrum when his ps3 controller doesn't work
>lolwut.jpg pls calm down it's okay
>do research about aneurotypical behavior and try to understand
>says he's going to marry me on first date
>what the actual fuck but deep down think it's kind of touching.
>2 dates later he kisses me and we have sex
>doesn't want to cuddle afterward
>we're both still drunk at this point
>he pouts and looks like a petulant child
>"what's wrong? come here what's the matter" I asked
>"no, I can't tell you"
>"well you have to tell me now, I prefer honesty from people"
>"It's just I can't be with you but I still wanna marry u. I think ur absolutely perfect but you smell bad it's like you don't care, and I also have this thing with hands and ur nails are kinda dirty-- I'm sorry I'm just really shallow and ur teeth are kinda weird. There's a reason I've been single for 3 years and my ex was just really perfect
>he reels away to the opposite side of the bed and passes out
>no idea what the heck just happened
>leave so confused that I leave my cigarettes behind accidentally
>send casual text later that night
>3 days now he hasn't texted me back

Yeah I deleted his number, I just can't get this person out of my head. I've been trying to distract myself from them but nothing's worked feels rly bad man
>>
You finally got enough confidence to get on Tinder and first thing you do is have sex with the first few people you get matched with?

Oh boy. Just take this as a learning experience. There are a lot of people out there, some charming, some crazy. There's nothing wrong with getting laid but I think it doesn't help to be more careful.
>>
>>18490249
rofl what the fuck?

how. how does what seems to be a decent woman end up with a retard like that but I can't fucking, like, I don't understand. I can't even.

and then you're still thinking about him. like all I get are women in relationships and I can't do anything even though they're attracted to me and it ends up being a mess. but this flaming idiot...

I can't.

idk what you need advice on but I fucking can't with this shit. I need to go to sleep.
>>
congrats you're a cum dump now.
>>
>>18490264
oops meant to say "it doesn't hurt to be more careful."
>>
>>18490279
yeah I got played
>>
>>18490296
No girl you still not thinkin right. He didnt play you he was just crazy to begin with. Learn to see red flags if you want to avoid similar experiences.
>>
File: 1384690004482.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384690004482.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>18490249

>what the fuck happened

You had sex with someone who was deceptively good at hiding the fact that they were a psycho.

Your story is neither exciting nor uncommon. You live you learn. I went through similar experiences probably 7 or 8 times in my 20's. Crazy people happen and sometimes it isn't so easy to tell because crazy can easily be mistaken for charisma.

Either way, this was a super uneventful story with a blasé moral. Move on, dude.
>>
>>18490271
Literally shaking.. can't even deal
>>
You ignored all the redflags and he's an asshole, why the fuck do you still think of him? I get it, you might feel hormonal and good of how he talked about you at the first, but read again what you wrote, he was never a good match to begin with. Move on.
>>
it's obvious, you need to clean your fucking nails and get braces. and get that halitosis sorted too.

jeez. be thankful you dodged that bullet.
>>
>>18490249
Thread: " I need to learn to be discerning.."
>>
Not OP, but will random hookups help me get over my ex?
Like I know I could get laid easily but really I just want her.
>>
kek you fucked a retard
>>
Hey OP, FemAnon here. You need to find some other guy to distract yourself with, just don't hop in the sack with this one immediately. Oh and make sure he isnt autistic. Forget about AssBurger boy, trust me. He needs someone more his speed and so do you.
>>
File: tumblr_mjdgvwBsL71rsgej7o1_500.png (76KB, 290x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjdgvwBsL71rsgej7o1_500.png
76KB, 290x331px
OP here with a quick update.
Don't feel bad anymore.
thanks everyone for helping me realize some people are just gonna be insane. Gonna be more careful next time. Hope you all have a nice day.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.