[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i attract women guys? Women are attracted to me but i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1491515457860.jpg (82KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491515457860.jpg
82KB, 500x699px
How do i attract women guys?
Women are attracted to me but i fuck things up almost always.
We get to texting and then she ghosts me.
She's into me touching and then cold for a month.

How do i escape this bubble i'm in?
I know girls aren't everything in life but i'm already doing well academically, fairly health although skinny, my social life is in shambles.

I just want a girl to connect with, to talk about my hobbies, passions and dreams.

I feel enclosed and unable to breath, like i want all this to change, what do i do ?
>>
Relax. You sound young. It's perfectly normal for guys to mess up talking to girls, or even just people in general, when they're young. That's how we learn and get better at talking to them.

First thing's first. If your social life is in shambles, you should probably learn how to interact with friends first. Learn how to joke around and be playful, because the same principles carry over when talking to girls.

Unless you're creepy, you'll get there eventually if you keep trying. Don't worry.
>>
female friends are the key, get a female best frieand, a girl that is good looking, but not your type, talk to her, have fun with her, and if you can pull that off, GFs are nothing different, just a bit more going on in your head.
>>
>>18490410
This sounds like a good way to get friendzoned by literally everyone she knows
>>
>>18490410
I did this, it does help. But having a female best friend comes with lots of rules that you have to set for yourself and follow

So OP be aware of that
>>
>>18490234
Dont be yourself. Be confident and try to fuck them asap. Once they see you not as a friend, but as a horny beast you have won.

>>18483444
Ignore the 1. become alcoholic.
>>
>>18490499
Bad advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.