[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf only has guy friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: Download (2).jpg (7KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
Download (2).jpg
7KB, 216x216px
my gf only has guy friends. some of them tried to get close to her in the past and one of them tried to kiss her before.
some of them are know pump and dump type guys. from all her guy friends he only knows one for several years and calls him a good friend. though she refers to the others as friends they seem more like "guys i saw once".

she still has them as contacts. some of those men are blocked in her skype but not removed from her contact list.
she has at least one contact on her phone from some dude from a dating website she was using before we got together.

is this normal or am i just beeing oversensitive ?
>>
>>18490110
If she were a guy, you'd call her a player. While there's nothing wrong with guy friends, it's the type of guy friend that's concerning. These aren't people we've met in life and established a.close friendship with. These are guys we've dated, chatted with, skyped with and who know what with. You're probably going to end up being another guy on her fuck (aka contact) list.
>>
she's a slag, every girl with 'guy friends' is, either accept this dump her or be a pussy and stay.
>>
op is a fucking cuck
>>
>>18490126

she used to phonechat with the worst player of them all late until 4 am on a daily basis. this was also the guy who tried to kiss her. they never had anything though and this was before we met. they are still in contact and chat when they meet, also they chat online but i dont know how frequently.
>>
>>18490129

she says she doesnt get along with women. never said why.

she has a difficult attitude. when something is not going her way she gives me the silent treatment.
i think that those guys just want to keep her as an option and therefore put up with this stuff.
im just curious if she realizes that these guys treat her nice because shes a woman or if she actually thinks they are friends.
>>
adding that the reason i dont like these dudes is that they are dragging down my relationship.
they are giving her attention and treats because she gets to know so many men so easily. this keeps her expections up. so she expects permanent treatment like in the honeymoon phase which i just cant keep up with.
>>
>>18490135
she doesn't get along with women because she's always fucking their boyfriends. women don't like having slags around, fucking their brothers, father and who ever else. she's a slag get rid of her. she's probably fucking someone else, i'd put money on it. i'd dump her, you asked for advise now take it lol.
>>
>>18490163

i dont think she has ever chated.
she was hurt by her ex boyfriend who alledgedly cheated (she only knows for sure he chatted explicitly with other girls)

she constantly emphasizes how cheating is the absolute worst thing one can do
its like her favorite subject. she approved of amber heart taking jhonny depp to the cleaners because he left his wife for her
constant anecdotes about how cheaters are pigs.
she got offered an open relationship once and declined in disgust.

though she always accuses me of chatting with other girls.

sometimes my skype hoes online when im not or whatsapp shows a last online date when i was long asleep. this always causes arguments.
>>
>>18490199
HAHAHA MY SIDES. there's a reason she always talks about cheating, because she has a guilty conscience and accusing you of cheating is a definite sign. show me a man that wasn't surprised his girlfriend was cheating. are you fucking with us or are you stupid??, seriously?.
>>
>>18490212

i always thought she was just jealous because of low self esteem.

her accusations where only implicitly about cheating. she only accused me of chatting with other girls and having interest in one particular female.

despite this i was the second guy she ever got intimate with and i honestly believe that. she seemed very insecure and unexperienced.

she needs constant attention and thinks i lost interest in her when i want time for myself. she gets upset when i meet my only friend who is also male for 2-3 hours of movies or dinner once every month.
>>
she has some trust issues. but i fear that i unduced them by lying frequently about minor things just so she doesnt get upset.

i was walking on eggshells and needed some time for me so i told her i was busy while i ws just relaxing. she found out a couple of times
>>
>>18490110
Are they actually guy friends? Does she talk or hang out with them?

I have a lot of phone numbers/contacts of guys, but I'm not friends with them and I don't chat with them.
>>
>>18490221
I'll give you some more palatable advice bro. Since people are jumping to conclusions to protect you from potentially being hurt in the worst-case scenario.
In this day and age, women because they work.. etc etc.. are likely to have some sort of 'guy friend' at some point. They could be single and their motivations for hanging out with your girl is simply that they are lonely and enjoy looking at someone beautiful. She in turn may be getting some much needed attention or looking for something external outside of your relationship.
It is honestly up to you to say 'hey, look, I am not exactly comfortable with you and X hanging out so much 1-on-1. I understand and respect that you are friends, but I would prefer you only hang out in a group setting.. or something to that effect'. What you are comfortable and accepting of is up to you. And you need to accept that the relationship might end over this type of disagreement. If it does, she wasn't the one for you bro, plain and simple. If someone, and the other guy for that matter, respects your relationship enough, this shit should end. But always bear in mind there are many many lonely dudes out there.
Many, many guys will say that if a single guy and taken girl hang out 1-on-1 and someone will always want more (I think that's why the bible says stuff like 'Don't revel with another man's wife - cause bitches love attention'.
>>
>>18490135
I'm a woman which doesn't have female friends without even thinking about dating the male ones and they themselves are married, have gfs or stuff like that.

The reason why I don't get along with females is simply that I've grown up in male circles, which means my thinking and behavioural patterns are quite manly, although I look like a cute little school girl. My interests as well. I would get nuts having o talk about girly stuff and prefer much more talking about current politcs and sociological principles.

But I also know many women of which I thought they might have similar preferences due to them saying they too don't get along with other females, resulting in them just being slags and simply not cherrishing female company, just using their male "friends" to monkey brench.

She most likely the later, especially if she doesn't seem to have any male interests. In that case you're just a brench for the time being till she can get a better Chad.
>>
>>18490228

shes chatting with them. she doenst meet them as far as i know (used to meet one, long story).
i once bumped into her in uni where she was sitting next to some dude. they were sitting on some excercise i think. never saw him before. she told me he was an old friend.

so basically i dont know who she meets in uni.

i dont think shes cheating and i have no problem with her having guy friends.
i just wanted to have another opinion on the staying in contact with known pump and dump guys.
>>
>>18490212
all girls are inexperienced they lye on their backs with their legs in the air, not that hard and you can't get good at it.
the reason she's scared about not knowing where you are is because she's cheating.
simple test: randomly ask to look at her phone, if she refuses you know somethings up. if you want more evidence snoop around, because you're obviously dubious.
>>
>>18490237

the monkey branch is what makes me sweat. she is (like she says herself) more of a dude. her behavior is bro like. on the other hand she hoards shoes (30+) jeans (30+), makeup, accessoirs and other girl stuff. her only hobbys are chatting and shopping.

she has a guy attitude but exclusively does female stuff.

for me (just my opinion, may be paranoia driven) is that she finds new dudes wherever she goes and that when i wont be able to meet her instatiable demands for attention she will drop me and find someone who can. this would be devestating though.

i tried talking already. it is very diffucult to talk with her. whenever i bring up critique she blocks/cries/goes away when in person/gives me the silent treatment. i hardly dare to question her anymore.

misconduct from my side suddenly becomes acceptable when i can show her that she set precedence

where agreed to go to a bar one night and departed at the bus station (i should've bring her home im sorry :-( really ). we split bills that day. she gavce me the silent treatment the next 3 days saying i dont love her because i didnt pay for her.

i would've taken her home and even paid if she would've said something. i am very inexperienced when it comes to women.

im 24 and shes 26.
>>
>>18490247

she insists of having the right to look through my phone at any time. she requests screenshots from my phone log when she gets jealous

so i can check her phone any time i want in return. there has neven been anything suspicious.
>>
>>18490259
it's easy to hide your tracks, does she have a laptop?, i know this cunts cheating, i can feel it in my balls.
maybe she keeps a secret phone up her loose ass.
>>
adding one particular incident.

i have one female colleague, who dont find attratcive at all and i dont have any interest in.

whe have a chat group where we call for lunch.

one day not many people where in the office and she called for lunch.

because no one else responded and i wanted to avoid us two beeing seen together what could've lead to an argument with my gf i decided not to answer even though i was hungry.

we stayed in the office

the same evening when i got home my gf started drama (i dont remember why)
i was annoyed and told her she needs to get a grip of her jealousy and that im avoiding a colleague just because shes female.

she instantly broke up with me but i talked her into staying. her trust issues intensified and now she thinks im into that colleague.

she claims that she wouldn't have had a problem with me going to lunch with her alone and that my reaction was paranoid.

was this reasonable to break up with me ?
i just told her that i avoided contact because i feared her jealousy.
>>
>>18490265

she ahs a laptop.
we watch movies on mine but sometimes mine gets so dusty that i fear it will overheat.
so sometimes i ask her to bring hers. shes usually not fond of that, but will bring it when i ask again.
i never looked through her laptop though.
>>
>>18490276
she's defo fucking someone else.
>>
>>18490294

shes like 24/7 online and answers almost instantly

i dont think shes cheating
>>
>>18490303
ok, ask her, see what she says or tell her to dump her other 'friends'.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>18490110

>is this normal or am i just beeing oversensitive ?

I think you're a 1/10
>>
>>18490316

that wemm may be
shes a 8 so thats not really helping me
>>
>>18490254
>her behavior is bro like. on the other hand she hoards shoes (30+) jeans (30+), makeup, accessoirs and other girl stuff. her only hobbys are chatting and shopping.

Well in this case she only treis to act like a "bro" to get "not like the other girls" thing going between her and the other dudes. Forgett it. Honestly. Count her deeds more than her words. She is a girly girl and uses make up and stuff to look more attractive to get easier dick. Especially if she uses it to go do "bro stuff" together.

Sorry to tell you, but that's quite common. So my advice would be to get yourself emotionally distanced and cut her off. You're wasting your time.
>>
>>18490110
fb has fucked everything up. it considers and now we all consider anyone we may barely know or not know at all a "friend" if we are connected on a social site. OP your gf has mostly male acquaintances and guys that are trying to fuck her in her social orbit because it makes her feel good. She acts single. Why do you want someone that acts single?
>>
>>18490427

i saw her behaviour change dependeng on whos around
she doenst want to go to bars with me. she said she doenst like alcohol
but when she talked to some dude who complained that clubs close at 2 am in his city, she replied thats the time when she just starts partying. but this was quit some time ago
>>
She's an attention seeking whore. Dump her ass and find yourself a nice girl.
>>
>>18490447

just to get this straight

how much time do you usually spend with your girlfriendd

i work 9 to 5 btw

we saw each other 2-3 times during workdays and ecery sunday
we chat all day everyday when we dont see each other
>>
>>18490446
you need to end this relationship immediately.
She is emotionally manipulating and abusing you.
you avoided speaking with a work colleague during work hours out of fear of your girlfriend.
You are a battered boyfriend. Leave her now. for your own health and saftey.
>>
>>18490455

she said she doesnt prohibit me tslking to colleagues even if they are female
she said the fear of her jealousy was just in my head
after this she was very jealous of tjis female colleaue and broke up a couple of times
i talked her into staying every time.
maybe im just paranoid
>>
>>18490464
she may not prohibit it, but you actively avoid situations that are perfectly normal and reasonable out of fear of upsetting her.
You are the victim of emotional abuse and, if you were female, would already be in a battered womans shelter.
Next time she wants to leave, let her!
why are you convincing this woman who is making you unhappy and unhappy herself to stay?!
>>
>>18490484

it is hard for me to find a girlfriend
in fact shes my first
also she loves my company and is like addicted to me
i really enjoy her company
the only issue is the jealousy

she told me she usually isnt jealous
she told me she let her ex boyfriend have breakfast with his ex girlfriend

later she found out he was chatting with other girls by hacking his skype account
>>
>>18490446
goddamn OP you are hopeless with some lame ass excuse for everything. This girl has you by the balls and you don't even know it.

The only person she adjust her behavior around is you but even that is more your interpretation of who she is than her skill at deception.

She doesn't go clubbing and drinking because its a downer to go with you. Any other guy, lets party!
>>
>>18490537

i start to think that youre right
but is it possible to fake for 1 year ?

in the beginning she told me she is seeing a neurologist because she has "deep depressions"
they wanted to hospitalize her
>>
>>18490562
To answer your question Yes. In fact its been going on so long you don't even question this shit as you should.

But here you go again offering up an excuse for her.
>>
>>18490583

youre right again
i stopped questioning her behavour a long time ago

maybe i should try enforcing my needs
so far she got mad at me for doing this or broke up

she once broke up and later said she didnt want to break up. it was just some form of punishment. a stronger silent treatment
im beta as fuck :-(
>>
>>18490592
you are, but that is why you are here, asking for advice.
It sucks that your first gf is a lying, cheating whore who is abusing you.
you need to take a day, alone, and think,about everything she has done to you. Dont make excuses for her.
then you need to end it for good.
As long as she knows that you will always come crawling back and that 'breaking up' is just her hurting you, she will continue to hurt and abuse you.

Go find a girl who won't pull this shit, before she convinces you her kid is yours.
>>
>>18490592
>it was just some form of punishment
yep and why I said she has you by the balls. You keep hoping she is a princess or there is a princess underneath and only you can coax it out of her. The reality is she's a witch, always has been and always will be and you are nothing but a puppy she kicks over and over because you are under her feet.

If you want to take your life back you must rid it of her.
>>
>>18490603

ironically in the beginning she said she has a crappy character and that no one can endure her
she even thanked me for staying with her
she used to be kind and apologized when i ponted out she did somethinh inappropriate.
but this changed after abour 3 months.
the silent treatment increased.
more drama.
then the breakuos startet after the colleauge incident.
i realise i couldnt let go because i thought this kind snd loving person from the honeymoon would come back.

the relationship is no longer about us. it is only about her.

im devastated. how can someone who was so dear loving, someone who told me i was thr best person they ever met suddenly discard me.
i think she suffers too. i think the tears are real and she is unhappy about this too.
but in my opinion these sre her actions that cause the drama and her jealoudy that is driving me away wanting more time to myself.
she doesnt see her actions as cause.
she just gets upset that i want more time to myself and uses more silent treatment and breakups.

if i knew that this realtionship would hurt that much i never would have startet it.
now i am more shy and introverted than i was before
>>
>>18490600

thsts a good advice
i think im idealizing the relationship and blending out the bad parts
>>
>>18490611
She told you straight up her real nature. She faked it for 3 months or long enough to nail your foot to the floor and then stopped faking it. What you want never existed.
>>
This is a funny thread
Most women say they don't get along with women and have male friends instead and it's because women hate each and can't stand to be around each other for long, they're petty creatures.
You just can't tell them that because like with everything else they get upset at reality so you need to coddle them that they're right and everyone else is wrong
Despite what everyone here will tell you, she keeps them around because they make her feel good and I am sure some of those guys want to fuck her they are just biding their time.
They are dick in a glass for emergencies
Don't listen to the broads and numales who post here
>>
>>18490617

people are complicated
i hope not all women are like that
>>
OP I would like to piggyback your thread because the girl I am talking about browses /adv/ and she will know it's her if I start my own thread.
>move to yurop from canada to be with her
>she's practically keeping me and we're supposed to wed so I can stay and I can work etc
>I end up going back because she didnt want to wed for anything but true love
>begs me to come back and how she'll never make that mistake again
>visa expires in a couple of weeks and still nothing
she insists she wants to and can't understand why I would get upset that it hasn't happened yet
she had to go back to her native eu land for two months due to mother being very ill
Am I wrong in thinking if she really wanted me she would've made this happen and not use this there's still time thing??
I keep trying to find the logic because on the one hand she practically keeps me, sucks my dick and seems to love me but then this whole married thing never seems to happen and I feel like a tool having to argue over it every few weeks
What logical person wouldn't think she just doesn't want to do it? I place myself in her shoes and if I really wanted the person I would;ve done it long ago
Am I crazy?
>>
>>18490454
I bought a house with mine so every evening and weekend.
>>
Women who solely have male friends aren't keeping them around purely to talk. I can tell you from experience that she's more than likely (in fact, probably) told one of them she's wanted to fuck them. I don't want to say she's gone through and slept with someone because based on the information, that's a leap, but I can also tell you that this is a bad situation brewing and you should get out of the relationship before you get too invested and something bad happens that crushes your soul.
>>
>>18490611
She sounds like a narcissist, she's abusive and you should leave her
>>
>>18490110
RED FLAGS
>>
>>18490644
anyone? I got dubs
>>
>>18490135
women hate eachother, it's a known fact
they would betray their women friends in a heartbeat for another guy
>>
>>18490265
I like this guy
This is the guy you want to have your back for you

>>18490110
OP are you sure you're not speaking to my sister?
You are hitting too many coincidences
>>
>>18490110
>my gf only has guy friends
Bad sign, she has a few days of her cycle when she's horny and guys all round is a bad thing cause women tend to be promiscuous when it comes muscular tall and imposing men .
>>
>>18490413
You don't have to be one or the other, you can have both masculine and feminine features, I don't think it's right to judge if someone is cheating based on that fact
>>
>>18490110
IMO any friendship with the opposite sex for someone who is in a relationship that isn't

1. Made in a School.Church,Work or some sort of hobby environment(Video games,Twitter,Gym)

And

2. Kept in those environments(Save for ones made from work,I think house visits are okay if both partners are around)

Isn't actually a friendship. I would flat tell her to get rid of these guys since their time is up and your time is on. And i'd also think it's disrespectful to you to have guys around that tried to date her. That's a dual layered threat right there that says

"Hey, you haven't been doing your job right,i'm not in love and therefore I don't think you're special. Here's a peek at a bunch of other guys who might be able to fulfill me"
>>
>>18490644
wtf come on
>>
she's an attention whore. all of the guys that she's friends with want to fuck her. don't get attached, and just pump and dump. if you're already attached, cut contact. once you get attached, there's no going back.

it's really easy for normal girls to make friends with other girls. girls that have only guy friends lack social skills/common courtesy/are fucked up in some way, so the only people who want to spend time with them are guy who want to fuck them.
>>
If you were girl and had a boyfriend, everyone here would be roasting you for getting into your partner's phone. When it's fucking completely normal. I don't care what anyone thinks.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.