[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue Balls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3980.jpg (264KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3980.jpg
264KB, 2000x1000px
It's been awhile since I've had sex and I'm tired of beating my meat constantly. There's this girl I know she's 2 years older than me and she says she's always dtf with me but I never took her up on the the offer cause she's like a 4/10. I know this sounds really conceited but should I take her up on the offer cause I'm desperate
>>
No, if you ever go under 5/10 you will never be able to go above 5/10 again.
>>
>>18490078
You can however if you're not interested in her I doubt the sex will be that great. My guess is that after the first time you fuck her you'll feel so unrewarded you'll go back to masrurbating.
>>
Grow the fuck up and stop masturbating. Feeling like you have to SETTLE for sex with a woman you're not even attracted to IS NOT NORMAL OR HEALTHY. If you get your hands off your dick and start bettering yourself as a person, attractive women will gravitate to you.
>>
>>18490123
this is a lie
>>
How ugly is a 4/10 to you? Give me an example.
>>
>>18490078
There is lots literally nothing wrong with taking an ugly girl up on an offer of sex just to empty your balls. Ugly girls are often very grateful and thus willing to take a more active role in pleasuring you. Some are so grateful to finally get a dick that they'll do things to you in bed that you never dreamed of and will never forget.
>>
>>18490444
kinda this, it's sad but true.
>>
>>18490328
Not OP, but id 5/10 is average, I'd say a 4/10 maybe has a slight flaw... larger than normal ears or nose, heavy brows, slightly chubby.

There's nothing wrong with fucking a 4/10 as long as it's casual, NSA sex. Don't develop feels and don't let her develop feels.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.