[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has this thing (previously thought to be a bug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170706-002834.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170706-002834.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
My girlfriend has this thing (previously thought to be a bug bite) on her leg (also chest) any thoughts? 2nd pic below.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170706-003204.png (227KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170706-003204.png
227KB, 1440x2560px
>>18489743
This is what she feels

>autistic gf

Yes ik
>>
it just looks like a bug bite that was scratched too much.
at this point it will probably scar.
>>
>>18489743
Use a hot cloth (tap water hottest setting) and do 3 sets of compresses 1 minute each time. The increase blood flow to that area will destroy the poison.
>>
Brown recluse bite, the poison actually causes cells to die off and it's slowly killing off her muscle tissue.

She should get it checked out by an actual physician and not a image-board asap.
>>
>>18489765
She's seeing on tomorrow morning, she went to the fucking walk in and they AND I'M BEING SERIOUS

>Nah your fine
>>
>>18489765
Some more info, we live in Canada, Ontario (It's in North America, the spider) and she got it from volunteering somewhere. It's been a full week today and that's the pic from today. Anything else?
>>
>>18489743
>>>/doctor/
>>
>>18489796
Anon is likely correct about a spider bite. Which kind, who knows. But it presents like a spider bite.
>>
>>18489796
>she got it from volunteering somewhere
was she volunteering for or against that cuck trudeau? if for, the bite is karma. if against, the bite came from a robotic spider sent by the jews and may god give her strength to overcome their twisted devil magic poison.
>>
>>18489928
>>18489928
No you niglet, just a community thing
>>
>>18489765
Yeah, got that shit as well. It created the worst back pains for some reason. Once I started to take antibiotics, a shitload of infected blood mixed with pus started to get out.

She's in for one week of pills. Then it will leave a scar.
>>
>>18489957
>just a community thing
this doesn't answer the question. if this was a community thing for reaching out to mentally ill trans people that can't use the wrong bathroom cause bigots, then that's volunteering with trudeau. if it was a community thing welcoming rapefugees, that's volunteering with trudeau. if it was feeding homeless with a church, alright then. though having done that, don't shake their hands, you can still get bumps from good people.

what the fuck do you want here OP? she needs a doctor. this is above /adv/s pay grade. if I had to guess, either it was a bite, she scratched it, it got infected with mrsa, and she needs a doctor. or it's a bite from a more serious bug and she needs a doctor.

also why would a niglet be opposed to trudeau? like think before you insult man, that's just weak.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.