[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a new/better bride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: new wife.png (36KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
new wife.png
36KB, 420x294px
My wife of 3 months cheated on me and left me. Where should I find a more honorable/loyal wife? Church? Gym? Community college?
>>
>>18489728
you're gonna have to work on your inner cuck, mate , cause the same pattern will just happen again and again. kill the beta inside you./
>>
>>18489728
it's really up to luck along with picking women who are traditional and have morals. You can marry someone from church and they can still fuck you over. I picked someone seemingly traditional and loving but he has grown uninterested and uncaring throughout the years. You really just have to be lucky to end up with someone who continues to care for you through the years, and I hope you are lucky.
>>
>>18489728
>3 months
You married a slut, didn't you?
>>
>>18490044
That's complete bullshit, it's not luck at all. Dating is all about getting to know someone and making efforts to weed out the bad people who aren't marriage material or who are but aren't right for you. And relationships themselves are a constant effort that both parties need to work on and continue putting forth throughout the entire history of it.

Identify why your relationship isn't working and why he isn't being caring or taking an interest in you. Depression? Be supportive and get him to seek treatment. Problems between you two? Address them. Are you responding in kind with your own hostility and disinterest? Then you're escalating it and only going to further drive him away.
>>
>>18490155
you are not acknowledging that people change over time. Change is very real.
>>
>>18490159
Of course people change. People in relationships are meant to account for that. You can either change in a way that you grow together or in a way that you drift apart. Doing the latter is what causes a long term relationship to fail. And that's a choice that both of the people in the relationship make.
>>
>>18490166
I have made the choice to stand by him and support him. He has made the choice to put 0 effort towards his disinterest and uncaring ways.

We have done therapy. I have given him several chances and have been very patient.

Some people just do not make the effort and they change for the worst. There is nothing more that I can do to change the situation other than leave which I wont do for my child's sake.

I really DO think a lot of having a happy marriage is being lucky enough to find someone who will either not change drastically or work with you when things do get tough. Not a lot of selfless hard-working people out there is what im getting at.

My partner portrayed himself as someone who could work through things with me but he changed in this aspect drastically. He just stopped caring.

It takes 2 to keep a relationship together and unfortunately a lot of people just give up or stop caring without giving any warning signs that they will do this in the future. Falling out of love is very real and can happen at any moment for no or little reason.
>>
There is absolutely no way to predict who will end up cheating. None. So don't bother trying. Just find the best girl you possibly can.
>>
File: 1473367530375.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1473367530375.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>>18489728

Yes, OP. The gym.
>>
>>18490184
Sad sad post anon.
You should probably start to develop an independent life away from him even though you're together.
ie seperate friends and social lives and do stuff with your child on your own without him. Don't give him power over your happiness
>>
>2017
>getting married

Lol you fucked up...
>>
>>18489728
>My wife of 3 months cheated on me and left me
the last thing on your mind now is finding another wife. Give it a rest for awhile.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.