[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harassment and abuse "ignored" by police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20.png (5KB, 302x93px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.png
5KB, 302x93px
Hey /adv/ long story short(ish)
For the past 8-9 months my partner has been dealing with someone who has been harassing, abusing, and threatening her (also paid her ex $1k US to harass her too) recently he's also resorted to saying hes "Going to make her cut herself" and worse.

We've called the police multiple times, at first they were treating it like he was some punk pranking her, now they'll either give him a call or visit his house, problem is hes still going and they still wont do anything because they still think hes pranking her

I guess what I'm asking advice on is what should we do? Police wont do anything and we dont know what to do anymore.
>>
File: 6pXOHkx.jpg (26KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
6pXOHkx.jpg
26KB, 612x408px
>>
Keep copies and document everything. This could be taken to court if cops do nothing.
>>
Block the guy whoever he contacts should block. Same way I treat spam bots. As for the police make sure you get a case #
>>
>>18489692
definitely this.

Ask your partner all about it and record what she's saying. Make sure she knows she's being recorded to. I'd take it straight to court before it gets any further. Also block the fucker already jfc. It's technology.
>>
Who is this person and why can't you go break his jaw?
>>
>>18489700
Have been, we've got logs and screenshots from almost everything (He went to snapchat for a bit and we missed a few things here and there)
How could it be taken to court if the cops dont do anything? (I dont know much about courts)

As for blocking we have been, hes gone through at least 100+ accounts by now
>>
>>18489680

file for a restraining order.

also block?
>>
>>18489722
As for making new accounts and leaving him in the dark, he somehow finds them again
>>
Exactly why is he doing this?
What is this guys deal?
>>
>>18489737
Long story, hes trans and had depression from people not accepting him, partner helped him out of it, he staked his entire world on her, asked her out, she said no, he got depressed again and wants revenge for "making" him depressed.

Basically he has something to blame for being depressed and shitty and hes taking it out on her.

Oh he also wants to get with her and thinks doing this will make her leave me and go to him
>>
>>18489722
Then drop social media all together.

You don't need to talk to the police to go to court. Find a lawyer near you that offers free consultations, show them what you have and they'll tell you if you have a case.
>>
>>18489752
Dude you are being harassed by a trans pussy.
Post info on this guy.
>>
>>18489757
yes, pics and info to /b/

gibs me the manic boipoucci
>>
>>18489756
Asked her if that would be an option awhile ago, she cant, she moved a wee while ago and uses social media to keep in touch with mates
>>
>>18489766
As for court, I'll find a lawyer asap, thanks
>>
>>18489766
The solution is to delete social media and come back to it after she solves the problem. It must not be a big problem if she isn't willing to suspend talking to her mates for a while.

You can HELP her solve it, but it's ultimately her call. You can't sue him for harassing someone else.
>>
>>18489763
Fight fire with fire
>>
>>18489766
>I'm having a serious issue where someone is threatening my well being
>I gotta know what my friends back home are doing tho lol

you and your chick are madd retarded my man
>>
>>18489795
i'll light a fire in his manhole and put it out with my hose
>>
You and his girlfriend are literally getting harassed by a depressed tranny.
That is like the lowest of the low.
How have you not fucked up its entire life and made its wimpy faggot ass to kill himself?
He is making you girlfriend and you miserable and you are talking to the police about verbal harassment?
The cops are probably laughing at your pathetic little sorry ass.
You need to find it and rip its shrimp dick off or maybe sew in a new on ed epending on the situation.
Seriously op, you are a faggot.
>>
do the same shit to him!, phone his girlfriend, friends even his mother saying he's a rapist or pedo or something, try ruin his life!, then he'll attack you and you can shoot him or kick his ass.
>>
>>18489703
Oh, brilliant idea! Forst degree assault, because he (in the eyes of the police) trolled her. And then he'll come back with his colleagues and do way worse to him.
>>
The solution is to stop letting someone clearly mentally ill influence you and your partner this way. Don't acknowledge it as a serious problem, that only validates it. Ignore them the way you would a child throwing a tantrum. If your partner really can't handle it they will stop using social media.
>>
OP, like... how.... like, do you understand the level of cuck at which you stand?

a mentally ill tranny is threatening death on your gf, and has been harassing her for 8-9 months, and you've done shit other than go to the cops, who will literally do nothing against a tranny because they're basically protected people now.

I struggle to understand the lengths you will go to, to not protect your woman from abuse by others in a situation that she clearly can't handle herself.

>>18489853
>le false rape or pedo accusations
fucking pleb that never works.

this entire thread is disappointing. you're all new as fuck.
>>
File: 1499312838125.jpg (52KB, 768x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499312838125.jpg
52KB, 768x732px
>>18489752
Is... Is this the next Randy Stairs?
>>
"that never works" ha, have you tried it before?. i said try ruin his life to get him to attack you, that's the main point.
>>
>>18489921
>can't link to posts
summerfag.
>>
File: 69E.jpg (30KB, 531x385px) Image search: [Google]
69E.jpg
30KB, 531x385px
>>18489680
can you just like
not use the phone
>>
>>18489903
>the cops, who will literally do nothing against a tranny because they're basically protected people now.
That must be why cops don't do anything to black people or other minorities
>>
>>18489880
This

OP just ignore it. It will give up eventually. Tell your girl to stop opening the fucking messages. Why would she even at this point?

Also gather all evidence and bring to court. This idiot will ruin its life and then kill itself
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.