[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488508657006.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488508657006.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
How long do lost items tend to stay lost? I lost my keys in a Walmart, I don't fucking know how, I jogged back to replace a shirt with a different size. My friend gave me a ride and we went back 6 hours later, and they still weren't found, however, my car was still sitting smack dab in the middle of the parking lot.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I feel like an absolute fucking idiot for losing my keys, never done it before. Do they stay lost for a while? I really need the car, and getting a spare is close to 200 bucks. I'm going back to check in the morning since customer service said they do a "deep sweep" during the night shift though I fucking doubt they'll find my keys given it's a Walmart.

Do people fucking collect car keys but not cars? Would someone really have stolen my fucking keys, not turned them in, but also not taken the car? I don't really get it.
>>
>hey 4chan, where did I put my car keys?
>>
I doubt anyone wants to steal your keys although I do know a few people who collect them. I doubt the walmart people will do a deep sweep because people who get paid minimum wage would problably rather do other things.
>>
If your car keys do get found it is likely they will be returned. I don't think many people have a use for them and even if they found your car it is unlikely they would steal it, most people don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>18489511
I'm going back tomorrow, but I hate to be a burden to my friend though he insists he's fine with it. I feel like such a jackass. I really hope they turn up, and like you said, a bunch of minimum wage people aren't going to be too inspired to do a deep sweep, and the old ladies that are nice and want to help, I can't help but think they aren't going to get low and check under things for me.
>>
>>18489515
We live in a pretty sheltered area, full of nice people and otherwise apathetic people, but I wouldn't be surprised if something happened. My cousin lives in a nice area and her car windows were smashed because she left a laptop in the back seat.
>>
Well, it sucks that this has happened, OP.

But honestly, if you can't afford $200, you probably shouldn't be driving in the first place.
>>
>>18489531
200 dollars is a lot anon, regardless of whether or not you drive. Hell, tipping for college students is a lot sometimes.
>>
Thinking about it, I should probably visit AP tomorrow, if they even have an AP thing. They might have tapes that might have shown the keys flying out of my pocket.
>>
>>18489502
>How long do lost items tend to stay lost?
>I lost my keys in a Walmart.
>Do they stay lost for a while?
Did you really just ask this?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.