[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put my dick into my girls swimsuit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1469564576655.jpg (118KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1469564576655.jpg
118KB, 550x733px
So being a virgin and all I don't know what girls want, recently got a gf

while we were chilling in her family pool at the middle of the night, I pulled out my erect penis (8") and put it inside her swimsuit while we made out.

She started tugging on it and I came quickly

does she think I'm weird now?

we sorta just got out and went to her room n slept
>>
File: Beagle-5.jpg (43KB, 550x437px) Image search: [Google]
Beagle-5.jpg
43KB, 550x437px
Why is it that a disproportionately large amount of men with disproportionately large penises have a hard time getting laid?

It's a serious question. What causes this?

Is it because they feel that they don't need to put in any effort because they are blessed with a big penis and that's all that should matter? That's the only idea I can think of, but anybody who had a different theory is welcome to reply to this.
>>
File: 1427682265809.jpg (115KB, 633x635px) Image search: [Google]
1427682265809.jpg
115KB, 633x635px
>>18489438

OP again

It's even worse when you have a car/you're own place/very nice and tidy/love to cuddle/looks are at least an 8

even have great social skills, it's just that I never trusted women and would never go after anything under a 7.

Now I have a 9/10 girl & am happy as ever, she even told me she doesn't believe I'm a virgin

22here
>>
>>18489447
>even have great social skills, it's just that I never trusted women and would never go after anything under a 7.

somehow i doubt that you hav good social skills.

>rating people on a scale
>rating yourself on a scale
>posting the size of your penis in your OP

how can one person be this insecure.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.