[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being DOX'd and idk what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: e30.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
e30.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
inb4
>Leddit

Okay, so I use my cities subreddit because there are lots of good leads on jobs and events. I posted about a new multilevel marketing company that just popped up in the area, and some guy, who I'm assuming works for the MLM scheme, came in to defend it. Everyone got made and gave him

>le downvotes

Well he didn't like that, went through my profile and somehow figured out my fucking name and where I work. He says he's going to visit me.

What should I do? Call 911? Call non-emergency? I've already reported him to the reddit admins.
>>
I just submitted a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. Anything else I should do?
>>
bump, this is serious I need help. He is planning on visiting me. Whether he is for real, I don't know.
>>
Better be safe than sorry and report it to the police. If he really threatened you,what do you have to lose?
>>
>>18489372
I have nothing to lose other than him causing a scene at my work, property damage, or him assaulting me. As I said I submitted a complaint to the IC3. I don't think my local redneck sheriffs will be able to track down some kids reddit account
>>
I do not understand half the shit you said.
I get you are being doxxed but why and by who?
>>
>>18489385
What's the problem with being assaulted ? You're scared of him bringing guns ?
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>18489350
>redditors are so naive that they actually believe that the IC3 does anything
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

I very, very seldom say this; but if this post is serious, PLEASE kill yourself. Assuming that guy doesn't kill you himself.

No, you know what? This has to be bait. It's very good bait if it is, because I can't stop laughing at OP. This post is my new favourite joke. I hope it becomes a meme.
>>
>>18489396
I am being doxxed because a guy got mad that I called out a multi level marketing scheme that cold called me yesterday on my cities subreddit. Faggy, I know. But this guy got so offended he spent hours piecing together my reddit history, and was able to figure out my name and where I work. He is now threatening to visit me where I work. I am taking this as a threat of violence.
>>
>>18489400
this. I haven't laughed at a 4chan post in a while. this is quality.

>>18489405
fight back, PUSSY! you're a massive PUSSY who has let reddit indoctrinate you into believing that violence is not ok. that makes you a weak PUSSY, and weak PUSSIES don't get any PUSSY.

PUSSY.
>>
>>18489405
So you're just scared of that guy? You're scared he's going to make a sce'e at you're job ? Why do you even care
>>
>>18489405
kek as expected of a reddit fag.
This is why you follow opsec so people can't find the breadcrumbs that lead back to you.
>>
>>18489425
Because he could possibly assault me or kill me. This is meth country, people are unpredictable as fuck.

>>18489432
Yeah well I thought my OPSEC was good but apparently not. Good lesson for the future but that's not what this is about
>>
>>18489405
If he want to fight just fight him you fag
>>
>>18489437
I was living in the middle east you cunt, do you think I give a fuck about your shitty "methcountry" ? I got in fight with boys and brung shame upon my family but never let another person order me around and scare me
Just take a rock and smash him wtf
>>
So he found out your name and where you work?

So he's going to a Home Depot and calling out Carlos?

Protip: Keep that subred thread where you called out his scheme, print out any msgs he sent you. If he follows up with his threat you have proof to land him a charge. If he is pulling that on me his ass will be face down in a bloody pool. More likely he is mad at ya and wont do shit.

Another protip: Dont be posting "ya I work there and blabla" "Man isnt (city) weather great"
>>
>>18489448
It's not about fighting him. It's about handling this without him coming into my work and getting me fired.

It really won't matter if this is some loaded shit, if he comes in, starts a serious threat, he could put my job at risk just by causing a disturbance. This is protecting my job from some idiot
>>
>>18489405
it probably didn't take hours mate. it would take me like 5 minutes to find out who you are, where you live, where your parents live, your contact info, your parents contact info, your job likely, etc etc. I could find out if you have a business in your name, all your social media, everything. 10 minutes tops if you're so sloppy that he got your name from your reddit account.

also I'm calling fake and gay. this just smells like bullshit.

>some guy is coming to yell at me
and? stop being 14, yell back, defend yourself, tell him to fuck off. you don't need /adv/ice on this snowflake.
>>
>>18489318
just carry a knife on you, dude. doesn't even have to be big. just a folding knife with a 4-5" blade is enough. he's not suicidal, so he's not gonna drop in on you with a gun, because that would effectively ruin his life, but if he shows up and tries to beat you up, jab him a couple of times and he'll leave you alone forever. chances are that he's just a fucking internet tough guy pussy though.
>>
>>18489607

Honestly I agree with this. Protect yourself and move on.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.