[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I hang myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1469493021375.jpg (8KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
1469493021375.jpg
8KB, 220x176px
Hey /adv/,

I kept in touch with my ex after our breakup (shouldn't have I know), and she just confessed (a week after our breakup) that she has a new boyfriend. Convince me to keep going please.
>>
Bump. I'm gonna fucking do it /adv/ and the blood will be on your hands.
>>
You kept in touch with your ex and she gwent out with someone else and you want to keep yourself ? If you want to kill yourself because she didn't get stuck in the past like you did then do it.
Did you even liked her in the first place if you can't handle her being happy?
>>
>>18489407
Don't kill yourself over a woman. You'll be over this in a few months, you'll meet someone new, and life will go on. Relationships come and go, it feels bad sometimes but don't end your life over it.

Smoke some weed, get some junk food, and wallow in your depression for a week or two. Then get your ass out the door and get on with it. You'll be OK.
>>
You really shouldn't do that considering you most likely have people in your life that care about you whether you think you do or not. As cliche as it sounds, you just need to move on and keep moving forward in your life, because your entire situation will change over time, and you don't even realize it until you look back at what you had and the situation you were before. This breakup is not going to have any kind of real significant meaning in the grand scheme that is your life unless you let in and kill yourself. Just please don't do it.
>>
>>18489414
>>18489420
>>18489434
I may have gone overboard with the whole ''killing myself'' thing. Of course deep down I'm happy she found happiness somewhere else, but shit. I really feel like she didn't give me a fair shot and I know for a fact she had this other dude line up a little before our breakup. I feel betrayed and destroyed and it sickens me because I don't want to feel like shit because of a girl who doesn't give a shit about me.
>>
>>18489309
Because ending one's life over a slut is probably the most pathetic act a man can commit
>>
>>18489309
Plenty of other fish in the sea. I know it might not seem like it. I know she might be unique and shit but she is not the only one.

You will eventually be attracted to other girls.

Killing yourself over a woman is like killing yourself because your favorite chocolate brand stopped production. Like shit man I know it sucks but you might get to like a future chocolate brand that comes out just as much.

Also you have other candies, meat loafs, fuckin spaghetti man.

Life goes on, you will find another person. Also, there are many more beautiful things in life other than a relationship.
>>
>>18489309
>Why shouldn't I hang myself
Because it's an ineffective and drawn-out method of suicide. Use an expertly engineered Exit-bag or shotgun slug (aimed properly), if you aren't just seeking attention.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.