[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regretting college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Long story short, I feel like I made the best out of a undesirable situation. The colleges in my state are shit. My state is shit.

I have constant panic attacks and anxiety about moving to the college I chose. I've talked to my mom about this, but she spins the conversation around and says she doesn't want me to move far away. I don't know what to do. I think about offing myself because I feel like there's no way out.

What the hell do I do? I want to go to college, but not this one. The fees and some tuition has already been paid so I can't leave without wasting thousands.
>>
plz respond
>>
>>18489484
Which state and what major
>>
File: 1383179278064.jpg (27KB, 610x501px) Image search: [Google]
1383179278064.jpg
27KB, 610x501px
>>18489258
Its one semester. You can always transfer after, dont stress out over something that is so small in the larger scheme. Try to make the best of it and you might actually really enjoy it
>>
>>18489258
College is supposed to be fun not a stressor, it sure as hell is not something to kill yourself over. Believe me VCU wasn't my first choice but when I got in I made it worthwhile by getting involved in everything I could and making the best of it. If you're worried your school isn't for you take a semester off and research some other out ignore state schools and what kind of grants they might offer. As for your parents that's something you have to work out with them, needless to say they have no right to tell you where you will go to school. You'll have to make this clear once you find out where you want to be.
>>
>>18489258

trsut me you're not going to get to another college in another state and find it to be superior. if you are rationalizing that your entire state is shit then you are just biased against the world.
>>
>>18489485
Not going to say which state, it's in the southeast. My major is environmental science.

>>18489491
Thanks, but I heard its hard to transfer after one semester?

>>18489573
Thanks, man. I dunno maybe my problems are deeper than this college shit. My parents aren't going to let me take a semester off or go out of state. That's why I feel like I'm trapped. I've tried to talk to them. Last week I told my mom I think about killing myself and all she said was "don't say stuff that".

>>18489578
The rural southeast IS a shithole. There's no other way to put it,
>>
Give it a chance. It's not going to be as bad as you think.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.