[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clingy chicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Long story short. Fucked a chick cus I was horny, don't want anything to do with her now, she's super clingy and won't stop texting me. What DO you DO?
>>
>>18489234
Man, I wish I met a clingy girl who's actually interested in me.

It actually sounds fun/exciting.
>>
Call her back and ask to put it in her asshole, that usually sends them running. If she likes that then get a new number and run away.
>>
>>18489246
It's all sunshine and rainbows until you can't play games or hang out with your friends without a "You there?" if you haven't responded in ten minutes.
>>
>>18489250
This guy gets it
>>
>>18489250
Ten minutes is a long time, anon. Why would you ever even want to be away from her for a long time?
>>
>>18489254
>>18489250
Block her? If youre too much of a pussy turn off the notifications from her.

You want to personally get rid of her, tell her something incomprehensible but mean.
>>
>>18489261
There are some games you can't pause. Also sometimes I just want to watch a movie or go swimming without coming back to her being sad/moody.
>>
>>18489261
That sounds kinda creepy
>>
>>18489266
Yeah I guess I'll do that. I've always thought about doing that but im a betafag. Guess I just needed some encouragement
>>
you just had to put the dick in crazy didn't you?

guess who didn't read the crazy chick thread we had going the past few days.
>>
>>18489234
How about you jerk off next time instead of leading someone on like you actually want to be more than friends?
>>
>>18489234

i say 'im sorry, i just dont think this is going to work between us.' and thats pretty muc hit for me.
>>
>>18489234
Be irreversibly beta in front of them.
>>
Well, OP... I've been there.... I understand your anxiety. If you want to keep banging her, silence her texts in your app. Get Textra if your app doesn't allow per-contact silencing. This one thing alone helped me so much. If you don't want to bang her, just tell her you need to take a break from dating or some shit and never talk to her again. If there's any chance she's pregnant... you're fucked hard.
>>
>>18489234
Congratulations, you now have a gf.
>>
Whats she look like?
>>
kill her, it's the only option.
seriously though continue fucking her when bored, always good to have a cum dump.
>>
>>18490176
She's kinda on the chubby side, not good lookin.
>>
>>18489234
Tell her you're not interested in seeing her again.

It's not rocket science. You're already an asshole so it won't make anything worse.
>>
>>18489234
Be a massive jerk asshole and use the nastiest most vulgar language, belch and fart as much as possible when she's around.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.