[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Yesterday this guy suddenly started coming onto me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey guys. Yesterday this guy suddenly started coming onto me out of the blue, doing shit like cuddling me and calling me cute, holding my hand, you know, all that good shit. I'm not exactly sure if it was just a one time thing and he's a player, or if he's actually into me. I have little dating experience and always just assume people's intentions are completely platonic, so I don't know what to think. I'm scared to ask him about it because I don't wanna look like an idiot in case it really was just a one time thing. What do you think?
>>
>>18489041

are you a dude or a chick?

either way its better to come out looking stupid then it is lose out on something you want. worst case scenario you guys just stop talking and dont have to worry about him.

the safest route is to just play it out, reciprocate, and see where it goes. if you dont want to have just a 'fling' that is understandable so just wait til he tries to push 'too far' and then ask what his intentions are.
>>
>>18489046
A chick. Thing is, he was actually really respectful about it and kept asking if he was going too far, which is what makes me think he's not a total player.
>>
>>18489041
What's the background here? People usually don't just walk up to a stranger and start this type of behavior. Also, regardless the minute it starts, unless you're looking for a romantic relationship with this guy, you out a stop to it immediately. Failing to do so makes you a willing partner. All you have to do is say, hey I'm not interested in dating right now or something like that.
>>
>>18489055

thats a classic player move. honestly unless you know his history you can't really know. a really good player tricks you into thinking that he wants a relationship. thats why its called a 'player'. cuz you're being played. otherwise we'd just call him 'an honest up front guy who wants to have sex but not really anything else'.

regardless, advice still stands. play along until he does go too far then have the talk.
>>
>>18489061
I was also thinking classic player.

I've known guys to do this and it's been aimed at me a lot. Most of the time by guys who I already know are classic "fuckboys"- and they always do seem like nice people- but they just know how to get what they want fast.
Sounds like a player.
>>
>>18489055
He sounds like a guy who was asking around here yesterday about how to approach a qt3.14 he'd seen but thought was too far above him. We were all telling him to go for it, to talk to aforementioned 3.14, but to be respectful.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.