[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn It Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Some People Are Okay.png (118KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
Some People Are Okay.png
118KB, 499x280px
I looked after 1, 2, then 3 kids. Spent my late teens early 20's with kids and girl. Was sure kid 2 and 3 were mine. Abusive father of child 1 comes back. He want's custody of child 1,2 and 3. In Texas first thing the court does is paternity test of potential dads. They're all his. She had been cheating for years, and letting me be daddy. Got to find out in a court room. I'm 25 and drinking. Didn't make this shit up.

Moral of this story?

Demand a test the day the kid is born.
If women think you can take more care of the kids then their real dad. They might just ruin your life for the sake of the kids.
>>
What the actual fuck. Feel for you man. Does she have sole custody?
>>
>>18489002
Look at it this way,at least you're free from a heartless woman and child support payments
>>
>>18489008
Naw he gets them every other weekend. And, I'm out of this shit.
>>18489011
I'm good. Going to Dallas on the 12th to get out of this bum fuck town and begin my life. I'm gonna love the city.
>>
>>18489002
>I'm 25 and drinking.
This is usually the first thing I pick up on, and I try to get an anon asking for /adv/ice to quit the liquor before proceeding.
In your case, though, fuck it. You deserve a drink. Drink all you want, anon.
>>
>>18489002
Do you like Kendrick Lamar OP
>>
File: OP.png (28KB, 334x280px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
28KB, 334x280px
>>18489084
A couple songs when I'm in the mood.
>>
>>18489002
No, the moral of the story is don't get into a relationship with a girl that had a kid in her teens.
>>
>>18489002

Good fucking riddance OP. It sucks but at least you found out before hitting 30s. There is still enough yought for you to go and do whatever, including finding a worthy girl

I bet the kids is the worst part but you will carry on OP.
>>
>>18489002
What show is this from lol
>>
File: OP 2.png (21KB, 334x223px) Image search: [Google]
OP 2.png
21KB, 334x223px
>>18489409
Yeah, just staying away in every way, for the sake of the kids. Wouldn't be fair to be around every now and then. Like I said going to Dallas to make a whole new life. I'm in a small town now with nothing to do and nobody to meet. I'm very excited. I don't really feel bad. Like no empathy.

The winds at my back right?
>>
>>18489433
ghost world
>>
>>18489503
Doesn't sound like you need advice my man, you've got the best possible attitude already. Be assure the winds are indeed on your back, and best of luck.
>>
>>18489002
Yikes dude, really sorry to hear you had to go through that, holy fuck. It sounds like you've got a positive attitude about starting over though, so I wish you all the best of luck! Getting out of that town and going somewhere new should be exciting.
>>
sucks, but at least you are free, can sue them over your damages and live from the money they have to send you for a few years.
>>
Damn son, I'm curious what sort of logic she tried to pull when it was exposed.
>>
>>18489002
Dammit bobby-jo if this ain't a damned problem that couldn't have been solved on Jerry Springer
>>
>>18489002
This is why islam keeps a tight rein on their women
>>
Be careful OP. Sometimes courts, even knowing you're not the biological father, will make you pay support because you took over the father role.

You may want to talk to an attorney to protect yourself.
>>
>>18489002
Sorry you had to learn the hard way but goddamn we all know you don't date a single mom. That was you first mistake. I know single mom pussy is easy but its dangerous. I also agree that any man no matter the relationship they think they have with a woman should have a DNA test immediately. Women have duped guys for 10's of thousands of years but a simple test can stop this shit and all you have to do is have the balls.

The good thing OP is you have no lifetime connection with the cunt now nor her lovers children. You are still young.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.