[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging out with a teenager

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491035967079.jpg (215KB, 1330x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491035967079.jpg
215KB, 1330x1080px
Will I get in trouble just for hanging around a 14 year old girl in public? I live in a crappy apartment in a poor neighborhood to save some money and my neighbor is a single mom with a 14 year old daughter. They seem to be quite poor so I'd give them extras of dinner of made and I've done various things for them like help fix things and take them places since they don't have a car.

Her daughter seems quite fond of me. She comes hang out at my apartment everyday and often stays here all day on weekends. Her mom is completely okay with this.

It's her birthday coming up so I wanted to do something nice for her. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she told me she wanted me to take her somewhere nice. I asked her if she was interested in anything in particular and she said no but she wants me to take her.

I don't mind doing this but I can't help but be somewhat concerned. I asked her mom for permission and asked her to come along, she said she was okay with me taking her but she herself didn't want to go for health reasons and told me to make her birthday nice since she's unable to. I'm slightly concerned, I'll be pretty much spending the day alone with her. She's kind of a clingy little girl, she's always touching me when we're together. Wouldn't that look very bad for a grown man to be alone with a 14 year old? Do you think the cops will be called on me? Will I go to jail just for being in her presence?
>>
You'll get weird looks, but as long as your intentions aren't shady, go for it.
>>
Depends how old you are. If you're like 18 you're close enough. If you're like 40 then you'll look like her dad. If youre like 65 you'll look like grandpa. But if you're 25-35 it might look weird
>>
Just say she's your cousin or something
>>
It's technically not against the law to be a teenager's friend but yeah, someone might call the cops.
>>
>>18488895

Nope. Nothing illegal about that at all. Hell, technically speaking you could make out with her while she straddles you in her underwear and as long as neither of your privates are exposed or inserted there isn't anything illegal about it.

pic related got 14 year olds to send him twerking videos. Someone tried to get him v&, but they couldn't do anything for him requesting "dance moves"
>>
>>18488895
define touching you, is it like holding your hand or straight hand on cocc
>>
>>18488895
you gonna get v& nigga
>>
you're a good guy OP.

As long as your intentions aren't bad then go for it but tell her what's not allowed and explain how it can get you in trouble if need be.
>>
>>18488895
Your story tells me its fine but your anime post tells me to put two bullets through your kneecaps
>>
>>18488938
His frame is so weird
>>
>>18488895
With a pic from that anime, I'm concerned about anyone below the age of 16 in your presence.

That side though, how old even are you? I'm an 18 year old girl, about to be 19 later this month, and I still get told I look between the ages of 13 and 15, so depending on how old you are, or how old you look, you might be able to show her a good time without the cops having a bone to pick. Good luck, and don't diddle the kid, she probably has enough emotional baggage considering her mom's single.
>>
How did this weird relationship even start? Sounds a little bit made up desu. But as always I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

No you won't go to jail for just being in her presence. It's not illegal to hang out with a 14 years old girl as an adult male. It's shady and people might give you funny looks, especially if you get touchy-feely with her. But it's not illegal.

Let's be honest here though, why are you doing this? Do you like to be the kind man who constantly helps an old lady and her young daughter with no strings attached? You just like having a platonic relationship with a 14 years old girl? I really doubt that, knowing how 14 years old girls are. I don't know what you're telling yourself, but I'm convinced that deep down you want that to eventually turn in a romantic/sexual relationship. I'm not going to judge you, I'm no moralfag, but you should tread lightly and think twice about this relationship because it sure as hell sounds like a slippery slope.

Don't do anything that might get you in trouble.
>>
I was around adult men all the time when i was 14, 13 and even 12. My best friend (later my dom) was a 27 year old man named irfan. He was into BDSM and So was I, we met when I was almost 14 and were best friends for a long time. Eventually I asked him to train me in BDSM and that's where it started. I am now 23 and he is my dom. I love him with all my heart, and age doesn't matter. Whether it's friends, dating, dom/sub, friends with benefits, ect. It doesn't matter. If you don't feel sexually attracted to her, then just be normal. Don't care what other people think, and have fun. Don't think about it much
>>
My dad used to hang out with a preteen girl in college because their moms were friends and she was kind of forced onto him. They ended up developing a deep friendship and eventually, fell in love. My dad married her when she turned 16, my dad was like 25 at the time.. That was my mom and 30 years later they're still happily married.
>>
>>18488895
It depends what you mean by touching. I'm assuming you'd mean that you're just holding hands or some shit as you walk together. Not the worst thing in the world. Wouldn't be surprised if you got a few looks but fuck'em. I don't see how doing only that would get cops involved. Just make sure it doesn't get beyond handholding OP.
>>
What is your end game, OP? To fuck the teen? I suggest being as lovey dovey as possible to be honest.
>>
>>18488977
>reddit: the post
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.