[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self injury

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1499294632934963193856.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1499294632934963193856.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Ok i need help because. One i tried to commit suicide because i went through butt fucks of bullshit and no sleep for 3 days. And i made a huge gash on my arm and i want to know if i can go to a clinic and have them heal it? Will i get sent to a mental institute for suicide ? Or not? Like my arm is oozing out shit and i really need to know
>>
Go anyway. They'll probably send you there but it's better than dying from gangrene
>>
>>18488898
This!
Even suicide is better than dying from gangrene
>>
>>18488892
why wouldnt you want to go to a mental Institute? they'll probably help a little bit, if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>18488892
They won't involuntarily commit you if you do not seem still to pose a threat to yourself. They will ask you to talk to someone there to evaluate how likely you are to harm youself again in the near future, and, if you seem stable, they'll try to make an appointment for you with a counselor to begin one-on-one sessions. There are free counselors for those who have tried suicide in many (most?) US locales through the municipal/county health department, and they are always very careful to be confidential.
>>
>>18488892
Remember, the doctors are not the police. They will do anything you let them do to heal your wounds—you might well need stitches—but, unless you are obviously a danger to yourself or others, they will not force you to do anything. They are there to help you, not punish or judge you.
>>
Thanks everyone, well the reason why i didnt want to go is because i live alone i can JUST make it alone enough with my one job i have and i know that if i have or take days off ill get fired for sure and i cant lose anymore. I already lost so much however im trying so far my wound is healing2
>>
>>18488892
I feel like I'm going to be doing the same dumb shit tonight... good luck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.