[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I such a needy person when it comes to dating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 222038827_512.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
222038827_512.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
I just got a girlfriend recently after not having one for 3 years. We've been dating for a few days now and I'm just always inside my own head about wanting to be with her at all times.

I feel like I let her know I want to see her and she wants to see me too but life happens and we can't hangout every single day...but I still feel like half a person when I'm not with her. Everything else seems boring and I'm afraid I'm gonna ruin things between us if I keep getting inside my own head.

For the record I don't show that I want to see her as much as I do because I feel like I'll seem too clingy or annoying. I hate myself right now because I don't want to become a bother to this girl since I really like her but I can't help feeling like this.

I'm sure this post made no sense, I'm writing it while thinking about seeing her after I'm out of work.

tl;dr >what the fuck is wrong with me I think I'm becoming clingy and don't want to scare my new girlfriend away.
>>
>>18488855
Take it easy on yourself anon. Don't over think it. Stop being a self absorbed pessimist. Just enjoy your relationship and stop worrying about if it's going to end and shit
>>
>>18488877
It's hard not to over think it. just to be clear I don't feel like it'll end or anything, I just want to be with her all the time and I feel like it's gonna ruin the way she sees me.
>>
Why don't you tell her how you feel? Genuine question
>>
>>18488886
dude you need to calm tf down.

you need to be satisfied being with your self. You need to realize you don't need no one to be happy.
relying on gf for your well-being is gonna scare that person away if she doesn't feel the same way.
>>
I know how you feel anon.
If you're like me you have self etseem issues and or validation issues,
and this girls interest in you is compensating for your lack of love in yourself.
It's cliche but you need to find love in yourself before you love some one else.
The healthiest relationships are with 2 healthy people. Try communicating this to her and get help.
>>
>>18489014
>It's cliche but you need to find love in yourself before you love some one else.
LITERALLY HOW?
>>
>>18489021
Therapy, not being ashamed of your interests, finding friends can never hurt, working out and eating well, literally faking confidence lmao, compliment yourself and be optimistic and productive about the future.

What stage of life are you in right now?
>>
>>18489043
20yo, have job, dropped out of college because I was too tired, living with aunt because dad pulled a knife on me, recently got rescued from a suicide attempt by God himself just to be let down again a month later
Btw I'm not OP and don't wanna sound like I'm hijacking this thread, I just think it's not worth adding another one to /adv/'s long catalog of desperate depressed folks looking for help
>>
>>18489072
It's ok anon you can hijack this thread, I just got back from hanging out with my girlfriend and I'm in bliss right now
>>
>>18489072
>>18489850
Not that anon but I kinda feel like hikacking this thread too. Got something similar to OP with mine, everything is basically the same deal. I'm super insecure and she spends as much time with me as possible, and yet I can't seem to shake the feeling she doesn't care as much as I do.

How does one communicate that they feel like they give more love or value their partner more? Is it unfair to ask someone to try and show more interest in you. I know I'm desperate and worthless, but she is with me for some reason and I feel like she takes me for granted...
>>
she'll dump you and you'll cry.
>>
>>18488855
>I just got a girlfriend recently after not having one for 3 years.
Because humans are social creatures. 3 years is a long time by normie standards, so it would make sense that you would want to be with her, after not being with someone for so long.
There's nothing wrong with you. Try fucking her more though. Get it out of your system. Clinginess is always a turn off for girls, they say this themselves, and if it doesn't make her leave you then she'll just take advantage of it(you).
>>
>>18489890
>Try fucking her more though
this. I'm hoping my next gf is down for marathon sessions and can can have multiple orgasms or wants to try cause it'll be two years in 4 months and if i don't get some of it out of my system I'll be too clingy.
>>
>>18489992
seven off. damn
>>
i thought im clingy, because i was worried about losing a woman

then it turned out, when the woman makes it very clear she aint going anywhere, and acts according to it, i stop being clingy

odd isnt it?
wanting to feel safe is a natural thing, no matter how much this cancer society is trying to tell you its not
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.