[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Friend/Sister Figure Cheated on her BF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Hoe.jpg (54KB, 1326x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hoe.jpg
54KB, 1326x1200px
Background: Met this girl through a mentorship program my freshman year. She's 23, just graduated, working now. She's a close friend and like a sister to me, I'm really close with her family too.

For 4th of July she and her BF of almost 3 years came over to my apartment to chill at the pool with me and some friends. When he went to the restroom she admitted to me that she had drunkenly slept with one of her coworkers (whos now out of state) she met during training a few weeks ago, and that she's been talking to him every day. Very hypocritical of her based on her previous relationships. She hadn't told anybody else yet and she thought I'd be the "least judging" of any of her friends about it.

Despite being ride-or-die 24/7 with her, I don't think I can support her with this. We went to eat after the pool and she's literally texting this other guy while sitting across from her BF. I'm not sure how to feel or what to do - it's not my place to tell her BF, but I get guilty every time I talk to him. I was kinda spooked yesterday spending time with both of them.

Should I try to advise her? Stay quiet?
>>
>>18488799
Tell the BF. He deserves to know.
>>
If it really makes you uncomfortable, tell her so, or ask her if she intend on making you an accomplice to cheating on her bf by expecting you to pretend everything's okay.
If you can live with it, however, shut up and let her enjoy her piece on the side. Why doesn't she deserve to have her cake and someone else's cake too?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.