[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it means?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4468.jpg (68KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4468.jpg
68KB, 648x432px
A few moments ago, I walked past my father who was sitting in his chair with a piece of paper in his hand. I didn't see what the paper said, but it had the word 'Will' in big, bold letters at the top. When I came by him to give him his mail, he took it out of his hand and on to the floor in a quick, panicked manner. I still didn't see it.

Should I be concerned about this?
>>
People write wills all the time, anon. He clearly didn't want you to see it, and if we're being honest, it's really none of your business anyway.
>>
>>18488650

nah. he needs to write a will at some point. probably someone told him a story about someone who didnt write a will so hes writing one now but hes nervous to let people see it cuz theres probably something in there that he doesn't want oeople knowing. some people may be getting more than others. not something to worry about per se, perhaps a bummer after he dies tho
>>
>>18488650
The fact that you're concerned (and I hope that's in an "oh no, is something wrong? Is my father sick and going to die?" sort of way and not "oh shit, am I not inheriting as much as I thought I was going to?") may very well be the reason he didn't want you to see it: he doesn't want to cause you concern or stress.

Everyone dies. Smart people plan for guaranteed eventualities.
>>
>>18488656

I know, it just that no one in my family has done something like this that I know of.

>>18488671
My father is 58 right now, I'm only 19 and an only child. I can think of anyone else besides my mother that things would go towards (besides his sister).
>>
>>18488684
>I know, it just that no one in my family has done something like this that I know of.
What, no one in your family has written a will? Does you family WANT to make things harder for everyone when they die or something?
>>
>>18488684

thats fine, and it might be something petty like he doesn't want you to know what you're inheriting. my parents refuse to talk about it when we ask what the plan with assets are. it doesn't mean its bad but half of it is just wanting to surprise and not talk about ttheir death and what you get out of it.
>>
>>18488682
I just don't want to lose him so soon, but than again did chew a lot to chewing tobacco before he had me. And now he's chewed nicotine gum for as long as I can remember. He also recently had issues with his eyes and obesity, but that's all that I know.
>>
>>18488689
IDK of any other wills in the family. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>18488697
People don't talk about wills, but that doesn't mean they don't have one. What your father did was normal, stop worrying.
>>
>>18488650
get out of the house and call the police.
>>
>>18488692
If you're concerned, talk to him.

Like, "hey dad I saw you were working on a will. Is everything ok?"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.