[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever taken breaks in your relationship? If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Have any of you ever taken breaks in your relationship? If so, did you wind up getting back together? Tell me your stories. I need to know if I should plan on moving on or keep being hopeful.
>>
>>18488585

discuss it with your gf. the biggets issue is when people say 'we should take a break' they dont bother actually defining that, what it means, and if there are rules.

so one person inevitably does something the other person doesn't want or just sits around for months thinking they'll get back together.

get with your girl, ask her waht the fuck a 'break' is, why its happening, and what the expectations are. if you dont like them say 'fuck that were just breaking up'.
>>
>>18488594
Thanks anon.

The problem is they're not in a good place right now mentally so I don't want to pressure anything or make it worse. I'm just trying to give space.
>>
>>18488605

thats fine, but what you are sacrificing is understanding nad no matter what we say here its not going to match up with what she says.

we can all say 'yeah, no this is just a way to break up' but if you do that she might get mad. but the inverse can happen as well.

its really up to you two to talk about and decide, and if she cannot give clear answers its up to you to create your own rules and deal with the consequences and fallout.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.