[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I act around pregnant friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
My friend and I used to always talk and joke about how we were never getting pregnant because babies cost too much, neither of us have our shit together, the world doesn't need more humans, etc...

But guess what she's pregnant and keeping it despite the fact:
>she and boyfriend physically abuse each other, like SERIOUSLY violent shit. She threw his cos at his television and broke it, he beat the shit out of her till she was COVERED IN BRUISES
>both are unemployed and live in his grandmas house
>both have cheated on each other half a dozen times
>she used to claim she never wants a kid cuz shed be a bad parent so I can't see her being mentally or emotionally prepared
>generally bad people who drink and smoke weed a lot
>I know I'm a grill and I don't know how to green text but plz

Basically I'm one of her best friends and she didn't even tell me about the pregnancy probably because she assumed(correctly) that I would not approve of her keeping it. I think she is trying to trap her man and I'm not trolling.

I'm filled with disgust and if I see her I don't know how to act around her. What am I allowed to say, what should I avoid saying? How the hell do I live on this planet knowing horrible people have kids? I know I'm not a perfect person either but I'd never bring an innocent baby into my shit life.

Part of me feels its my duty to humanity to be there for the kid maybe like a surrogate aunt because the kids probably gonna have a shit life and no one understands his mom like I do so I might be the best support... but my boyfriend argues that its not my place and I should stay out of their business entirely, he even suggests I should cut them off and part of me wants to but part of me feels guilty.

Despite everything this woman is really close to me... I'm filled with emotions of disgust, fear, shame, concern, and more... HOW DO I COPE WITH THIS /ADV/?
>>
>>18488457
>She threw his cos at his television

I meant xbox one. She threw his xbox one at the tv.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.